Live from the Gfinity Arena, the EU HaloWC 2018 London Finals is an open regional final, where any team from Europe or the Middle East can register to compete and earn one of the four available HaloWC 2018 Finals spots. The top 4 teams in points before the event will earn free travel and hotel accommodations. Like last year’s event, this tournament will feature an open, double elimination bracket. The event will be seeded based on qualification points coming into the event.
The region sports some of Halo's top talent - who will rise to the occasion and claim their spot among the Top 16?
The EU HaloWC 2018 London Finals will feature open 4v4 and FFA tournaments for any players residing in Europe or the Middle East. The 4v4 tournament will qualify the Top 4 teams for the HaloWC 2018 Finals in Seattle, Washington, via a 32-team, double elimination bracket.
Stay tuned for FFA schedule, format, and game settings at a later date.
The EU HaloWC 2018 London Finals event will be the destination for world-class European Halo esports action. You’ve seen the incredible finishes and dominant performances online – now be there to see it all unfold live and in-person! Feel the intensity of the players, the gravity of the moment, and the hype of the crowd - tickets are on sale now!
With all the incredible Halo action on display, there’s no way you’ll want to miss the London Finals. The stakes are as high as the competition level, with the Top 4 teams qualifying for the Halo World Championship 2018 Finals, and a shot at its $1,000,000 prize pool! For the lone wolves, we’ve got a $5,000 FFA competition.
Both Team and FFA passes are now available. Register here!
EXCLUSIVE EVENT EMBLEM
All attendees at the EU HaloWC 2018 London Finals will be eligible to receive the HCS Live Event emblem for use in Halo 5: Guardians. Make sure to provide your main Xbox Live Gamertag at time of registration/ticket purchase, and you’ll receive your emblem within the weeks that follow the tournament.
This awesome animated emblem is exclusive to fans who attend a live HCS event – now you can showcase your passion and pride for Halo esports in-game for all to see!
- Venue: Gfinity Arena, Fulham Broadway Retail Centre, Fulham Rd, London SW6 1BW
- Airport: London Heathrow (LHR), London Gatwick (LGW), London City (LCY)
- Ground transportation: Uber, Taxi, London Underground (Tube), Train
- Hotels: Nearby partnered hotels include Millennium & Copthorne Hotel at Chelsea Football Club and Holiday Inn Express Earls Court. Stay tuned to this page for discounted rates.
- How do I qualify for the HaloWC 2018 Finals in Seattle, Washington?
- The Top 4 4v4 teams will qualify and will receive an all-expense paid trip for the HaloWC 2018 Finals.
- How do I get a better seed for my team in the tournament?
- Compete online and earn points for your team. If your team is in the Top 4 in points before the event your entire team will earn free travel and hotel accommodations
- What is the 4v4 format?
- Open double elimination bracket format.
- I can’t attend the event, but want to watch online. Where can I tune in?
- Do I need a full team to purchase a team pass?
- No, you can purchase a team pass now to secure a spot in the tournament, and form your team later.
- I’m coaching a team – do I need to purchase anything?
- A team pass includes tournament entry for 4 players and 1 coach. No additional purchases are necessary to coach.
- Will there be a Free-For-All (FFA) competition at this event?
- Yes! The EU HaloWC 2018 London Finals will feature a $5,000 FFA tournament for any and all competitors. Best of luck to those competing! Be on the lookout for specific format details in the coming weeks.
- If I buy a team pass, do I have to play in the FFA?
- Purchasing a team pass does not mean you have to play in the FFA. With $5,000 on the line though, why wouldn’t you? o.O
- I don’t live in Europe or the Middle East, can I compete in this tournament?
- Unfortunately, no. This tournament is region locked to players that reside in Europe or the Middle East only.
- What’s the age limit for this tournament?
- The age limit to compete in this tournament is 16+.
- Is there a limit to the amount of teams eligible to compete in this tournament?
- Yes. This tournament is limited to the first 32 teams to purchase a team pass.
- What monitors will be used for this tournament?
- The monitors that will be used at this tournament are the BenQ XL2411T.
- What equipment should I bring if I’m competing?
- You will need to bring your controller and a micro-USB cable for a wired connection from the controller to the Xbox One.
- Batteries must be removed from the controller so they are unable to power the controller.
- Headsets will only be provided for mainstage competition.
- I have other questions – where’s the best place to ask them?