Forums / Support / Halo API Support

API Model Changes (2016-02-20) (Updated 02-25)

OP Furiousn00b

A new property and a new medal type have popped up, not sure when. Both are undocumented.

Metadata : Medals
New Medal Type:
  1. Goal: (Undocumented) Probably for the ball game types coming out. You can see all the new/old medals here.
  2. Ball: (Undocumented) Probably for the ball game types coming out. You can see all the new/old medals here.
Metadata : Requisitions
New Properties:
  1. Results[0].HideIfNotAcquired: (Undocumented) Probably an internal property in order to hide them from the HaloWaypoint page.
HaloSharp has been updated (v.1.2.3.0) to incorporate these changes.

This post has been hidden.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Quote:
  1. Ball: (Undocumented) Probably for the ball game types coming out. You can see all the new/old medals here.
The API appears to be reporting a "Goal" classification, not Ball, which is what I'm assuming you meant.

Quote:
{ "name": "Ball Champion", "description": "Score 3 goals in a match.", "classification": "Goal", [...]}
Quote:
  1. Ball: (Undocumented) Probably for the ball game types coming out. You can see all the new/old medals here.
The API appears to be reporting a "Goal" classification, not Ball, which is what I'm assuming you meant.

Quote:
{ "name": "Ball Champion", "description": "Score 3 goals in a match.", "classification": "Goal", [...]}
Haha, what a goof. You're right. Edited first post.
Quote:

Quote:
Haha, what a goof. You're right. Edited first post.
Haha, strange enough. Today, I'm seeing both Ball and Goal. I'll have to make another update :)
Hey!

We’ve added documentation to the metadata endpoints.
Thanks for the heads up!
Please let us know if you have any questions.