Forums / Support / Halo API Support

API Progress company spartan

OP mons117

Hello, (I use Google Translate) I am consuming the API to have my own list of orders from my Spartan company, I validated each of the times but yesterday I realized that it does not match the progress of "Like A Boss" when doing tests it appears:

Quote:
{
"Id": "0cfd1a59-7e1a-422b-be1e-81d506b763e4",
"Progress": 373,
"CompletedLevels": [{
"Id": "f412d99a-7a10-417f-baac-7f6f334ff8f6",
"CompletedDateUtc": {
"ISO8601Date": "2018-08-12T00:00:00Z"
}
}]
},
the progress is 373 while on the website I have 123/500,
my question is how is the progress calculated then? and another question. Is there a way to add the level and the XP to not update manually?

Greetings to all.
Hi mons117!

Thanks for your interest in the API! This is a great question.

At the time of writing this reply, your company's progress towards the "Like a Boss" commendation through the API is 502 while on the website your progress is 252/500 on Level 2/5. The "Like a Boss" commendation is a "progressive commendation", meaning that there are multiple levels that each have their own thresholds. Level 1/5 has a threshold of 250. If we add the threshold from Level 1/5 to the progress from Level 2/5 shown on the website, we get 250 + 252 = 502, which agrees with the value returned from the API.

Until today, there wasn't a way of retrieving Metadata about Company Commendations so this information about thresholds would have been difficult to determine. This was an oversight, and we apologize for not making this information readily available. We've added a new endpoint to the API called "Metadata - Halo 5 - Company Commendations" that will show all the information about the various commendations available for companies.

For example, the "Like a Boss" commendation has the following levels:
  • Level: 1. Threshold: 250.
  • Level: 2. Threshold: 750.
  • Level: 3. Threshold: 1500.
  • Level: 4. Threshold: 2700.
  • Level: 5: Threshold: 5100.
Hopefully this clarifies things a bit. Please let us know if you have any additional questions!
Hi mons117!

Thanks for your interest in the API! This is a great question.

At the time of writing this reply, your company's progress towards the "Like a Boss" commendation through the API is 502 while on the website your progress is 252/500 on Level 2/5. The "Like a Boss" commendation is a "progressive commendation", meaning that there are multiple levels that each have their own thresholds. Level 1/5 has a threshold of 250. If we add the threshold from Level 1/5 to the progress from Level 2/5 shown on the website, we get 250 + 252 = 502, which agrees with the value returned from the API.

Until today, there wasn't a way of retrieving Metadata about Company Commendations so this information about thresholds would have been difficult to determine. This was an oversight, and we apologize for not making this information readily available. We've added a new endpoint to the API called "Metadata - Halo 5 - Company Commendations" that will show all the information about the various commendations available for companies.

For example, the "Like a Boss" commendation has the following levels:
  • Level: 1. Threshold: 250.
  • Level: 2. Threshold: 750.
  • Level: 3. Threshold: 1500.
  • Level: 4. Threshold: 2700.
  • Level: 5: Threshold: 5100.
Hopefully this clarifies things a bit. Please let us know if you have any additional questions!
Thank you very much, no problem review the documentation and information that I require this in "Metadata
Halo 5 - Company Commendations ", I leave my link where I can consult in my personalized site," take a look ", greetings.
http://fcc117-001-site1.itempurl.com/
Say I'm building a website and I want to be able to tap into the API to pull commendation progress to the website. How might I go about doing that?