Forums / Support / Halo API Support

Company Commendations

OP Thats Snuffles

When I first read that Spartan Company had been added to the API, I was very exited since I've used the API for my Spartan Company webpage.
Now we want to include (or have always wanted to include) commendations for Achilles armor, so I started with getting the ID of the Company with Player appearance.

Then I requrested all commendations for Company with Company commendations, where I got a long array with data. Just grabbed a ID and searched for it in Meta Commendations. But I couldnt find any match in this array, so is everything working correctly and I'm just missing something or what?
Ill be looking into this also. I'll let you know what I find.
May Hamn wrote:
Ill be looking into this also. I'll let you know what I find.
Nice!
Hi Thats Snuffles!

Do you have a Company ID and the Meta Commendation that's missing so we can investigate?

I'm wondering if the issue you're seeing is that the "Met Requirements" for a "Meta Commendation" aren't serialized as easy-to-read string representations of the Guid but are rather separated into the "Data1", "Data2", "Data3", and "Data4" fields. However, the problem you're describing seems to be around completed commendations rather than the requirements.