Skip to main content

Forums / Support / Halo API Support

Endpoint Request Thread (Request Index)

OP Der Flatulator6

Since we're starting to see a few duplicate threads for requests for various endpoints and stats, it seemed appropriate to aggregate them into a single thread so people can find them quickly and hopefully make it easier for the forum and API dev teams to manage our requests.

NEW ENDPOINT REQUESTS

Requisitions Index
  • Example Path: /metadata/h5/metadata/requisitions
  • Provides: An object with keys representing types of requisitions, and values being arrays of all available requisitions for that type.
  • Notes: Obtaining IDs is not possible through any other means. The same goes for the requisition pack endpoint, though IDs for that endpoint can be obtained through Spartan rank rewards and commendations,
  • Request Thread
Requisitions for Player
  • Example Path: /profile/h5/profiles/player-requisitions/{player}
  • Provides: An object with keys representing types of requisitions, and values being objects containing the ID of the requisition and the count of how many the given player has.
  • Notes: This endpoint could possibly fall under the stats or profile service.
  • Request Thread
Flexible Stat Breakdown for Match
  • Example Path: /stats/h5/stat-breakdown/{matchId}
  • Provides: An array of flexible stats objects for the match, containing the flexible stat ID, type, position (x,y,z) and time offset since start of match if applicable, else null.
  • Notes: This would include medals and impulses.
  • Request Thread
Profile Data for Player
  • Example Path: /profile/h5/profiles/player-profile/{player}
  • Provides: An object containing the given player's current XP/SR, playlist ranks CSRs, Service Tag, Spartan Company, total suicides, total betrayals, and current commendation progress.
  • Notes: Commendations could be pulled out to a separate profile endpoint, similar to the requisitions for player endpoint above.
  • Request Thread | Another Thread
All Metadata
  • Example Path: /metadata/h5/metadata/all
  • Provides: A list of objects containing each metadata endpoint, to save on requests.
  • Notes: An (e.g.) only=commendations,campaignMissions,spartanRanks parameter would be useful.
  • Request Thread

ADDITIONS TO EXISTING ENDPOINTS

Requisition Information
  • Affects: Service Record: Warzone and Post-Game Carnage Report: Warzone.
  • Provides:
    • To Post Game Carnage Report:
      • List of REQ Cards redeemed in match
    • To Service Record:
      • Total number of REQ Cards redeemed
      • Most redeemed REQ Card in matches
  • Request Thread
"Start At" for Player Matches
  • Affects: Player Matches
  • Provides: (one solution) a after={matchid} parameter, and the total amount of games in the response.
  • Notes: Rationale available in the request thread.
  • Request Thread
I may have missed some. Feel free to post comments in the same format (for existing or new requests), linking to other threads if necessary (maybe not for minor requests). I'll try and keep this post updated.
Great idea, hopefully we can get some communication going!

Quick point on the 'Requisitions Index'. The original endpoint was to list all req packs, not reqs. I don't think there has ever been an endpoint to get just the reqs.

Some additional items I would like to see:

Campaign Service Record
  • FastestCompletionMatchId (would complement the existing FastestCompletionTime, you can look it up quickly)
  • Collected Intel (Intel would need a matching Metadata endpoint)
  • Collected Skulls
Clan Support
  • Member list
  • Some sort of aggregate queries (kills, deaths, etc.)
Leaderboard
  • Playlist's top 200 Champions (updated periodically).
Great idea, hopefully we can get some communication going!

Quick point on the 'Requisitions Index'. The original endpoint was to list all req packs, not reqs. I don't think there has ever been an endpoint to get just the reqs.
Thanks, fixed.
Flexible Stat Breakdown for Match - Yes Please, I really want this one to be implemented.
Thank you for batching this together DF. It's great to see all the requests in one place. :)
Great thread! Thanks for putting this together.
I've been thinking- it would be good to be able to grab system-wide averages, i.e. average KD for all players
Agree this is a great thread, Nice moves Der Flatulator6 :)

I think it would be a nice addition for 343i to add the players current/selected armour colours in the "Profile Data for Player" response as outlined above.
Great thread, any update about this and searching for get the company and player list
A simple stat I would like is

MatchFinishedEarly, a boolean to see if a match was interrupted, either by everyone disconnecting or by a leader in custom games. Either that or a way to see what the score limit is/was so you can compare the actual winners score vs supposed winning score.

Or am I missing something?