Skip to main content

Forums / Support / Halo API Support

Halo Infinite API Availability

OP TooOldToBePro

I’m just curious what API plans may be in the works for Halo Infinite later this year? Also, if there are plans to provide similar APIs for Infinite, what kind of timelines could we expect?

Obviously access to the API would expose details that may not have been made public ahead of launch, so is it safe to assume this would only be made available to the community post-launch? It would be pretty sweet if there was a way to get early access to allow devs to prepare apps in time for launch (ex. via an NDA or the like).
Unfortunately this isn't something that I can discuss at this point, sorry. Thanks for your eager interest and for your understanding :).
Given the recent Infinite multiplayer reveal at E3 and the upcoming multiplayer beta this summer, are you now able to disclose the availability of the Halo Infinite public API?

The sooner we developers can get our hands on it the sooner we can make (adjust existing) apps and services that benefit the community and the reception of Halo Infinite.

Even just a beta API definition without any working endpoint / real data would help a lot.

Thanks in advance!
B00MP0PS wrote:
Given the recent Infinite multiplayer reveal at E3 and the upcoming multiplayer beta this summer, are you now able to disclose the availability of the Halo Infinite public API?

The sooner we developers can get our hands on it the sooner we can make (adjust existing) apps and services that benefit the community and the reception of Halo Infinite.

Even just a beta API definition without any working endpoint / real data would help a lot.

Thanks in advance!
100%, I want to play Infinite at launch but I also want to get Halo Data Hive up and running. Would be nice to set stuff up before launch.
Unfortunately this isn't something that I can discuss at this point, sorry. Thanks for your eager interest and for your understanding :).
Any news on the API side for Halo Infinite?
The release of the game is close enough for us to start building some amazing portals or tools :D
Thanks, L
The release of the game is close enough for us to start building some amazing portals or tools :D
Thanks, L
So glad to see there's already a thread on this. Any info on an upcoming API would be awesome!
Thanks, L
So glad to see there's already a thread on this. Any info on an upcoming API would be awesome!
Agreed!
Data engineering & data science evolved a lot in the past few years, both in terms of programming tools & cloud infrastructure.

Combining a modern API to those new paradigms in big data will help the halo esports ecosystem thrive into a new era of unprecedented insights & statistics to the delight of both players & spectactors.

So hopefully, us, data engineers, data scientists & data analysts can soon connect to a beta API definition... so we can unleash all the potential of the Halo Infinite datasets !

Cheers !
OJpitre wrote:
Data engineering & data science evolved a lot in the past few years, both in terms of programming tools & cloud infrastructure.

Combining a modern API to those new paradigms in big data will help the halo esports ecosystem thrive into a new era of unprecedented insights & statistics to the delight of both players & spectactors.

So hopefully, us, data engineers, data scientists & data analysts can soon connect to a beta API definition... so we can unleash all the potential of the Halo Infinite datasets !

Cheers !
Would be really interesting to see a beta of an infinite API before launch. Could enable lots of projects to be in place by the time launch rolls around.
👋 Until an official release I already started my work on an unofficial Halo Infinite API; MCC and H5 are also supported.

Infinite endpoints aren't yet exposed / available (except Insider MOTD) as they may only be accessible during an active flight but have already been used for recent matches, UGC, customization, service record (empty during latest flight though), etc.

Feedback welcome :)
- https://developers.halodotapi.com/docs/cryptum
Zeny IC wrote:
👋 Until an official release I already started my work on an unofficial Halo Infinite API; MCC and H5 are also supported.

Infinite endpoints aren't yet exposed / available (except Insider MOTD) as they may only be accessible during an active flight but have already been used for recent matches, UGC, customization, service record (empty during latest flight though), etc.

Feedback welcome :)
- https://developers.halodotapi.com/docs/cryptum
My experience so far with the HaloDotApI and Zeny have been top notch! He’s even tailored a few endpoints for my needs.
Thank you Zeny!
Not all heroes wear capes But Zeny deserves a cape, someone get this man a cape!!
Well done, Zeny IC!

I have found and used quite a few of the API endpoints myself (basically all endpoints used from the Halowaypoint Beta site) but I cannot for the life of me find the service record endpoint.

Would you mind sharing the URL?

Let me know if I can help you in any way.

Thanks!
Zeny IC is not the hero we asked for, but the hero we need! Top notch! I emailed him with some troubles and he happily worked with me to get things going.
B00MP0PS wrote:
Well done, Zeny IC!

I have found and used quite a few of the API endpoints myself (basically all endpoints used from the Halowaypoint Beta site) but I cannot for the life of me find the service record endpoint.

Would you mind sharing the URL?

Let me know if I can help you in any way.

Thanks!
Well, there's none (at the moment). Had to find a workaround 😅
Is this something you can discuss now?