Forums / Support / Halo API Support

Questions about bots on discord.

OP InvictusHomine

Hey guys!

Thanks for stopping by, and double thanks if you supply an answer. I'm looking for a bot to connect Halo 5 with Discord. I have the Halo dBot, but I don't like it very much. I am kinda after the WNA bot, or one like it. Alternatives? Where can I get it? Who do I have to sleep with? And Who will I have to kill? These are all questions that need to be answered, Thanks!
I don't believe that WNA have the bot released to the public. Currently the best bot you can currently get is Halo dBot I believe. However, the bot is not hard to make. I can try to help out with that :D
I don't believe that WNA have the bot released to the public. Currently the best bot you can currently get is Halo dBot I believe. However, the bot is not hard to make. I can try to help out with that :D
I know how to make the bot, it's connecting it to halo 5 that I find tricky
that's a tricky part but you can do it easily using the haloapi node module
that's a tricky part but you can do it easily using the haloapi node module
Thanks. I need to work on my JavaScript, but once I get the basics figured out, maybe I'll get a little info from you.
A bit late to the party, but I've done some work in Python using the API with Red-Discord Bot. Can help there if needed
A bit late to the party, but I've done some work in Python using the API with Red-Discord Bot. Can help there if needed
I'm also able to help.
You can reach me either on the /r/HaloWars Discord chat or directly on Discord with "Mythrillium | DuelistShay#2117"
Hey guys, i'm the creator of the halo dBot. Let me know if you'd me like to add a feature. That would most likely be easier than building a bot from scratch since i've already done all the heavy lifting. If your looking from some help with getting you pointed in the right direction, i could help.
Quote:
I have the Halo dBot, but I don't like it very much. ==> sad face
May Hamn wrote:
Hey guys, i'm the creator of the halo dBot. Let me know if you'd me like to add a feature. That would most likely be easier than building a bot from scratch since i've already done all the heavy lifting. If your looking from some help with getting you pointed in the right direction, i could help.
Quote:
Haha, No offense... It's a great bot... aka, it works and all. Just not exactly what I'm looking for. TBH, neither is the WNA bot. I'm kinda looking for something of a different genre. More AI, less like a mindless bot.

Its just a pet project right now, I am a Math/CSC major so this is all fun stuff to me.
May Hamn wrote:
Quote:
Haha, No offense... It's a great bot... aka, it works and all. Just not exactly what I'm looking for. TBH, neither is the WNA bot. I'm kinda looking for something of a different genre. More AI, less like a mindless bot.

Its just a pet project right now, I am a Math/CSC major so this is all fun stuff to me.
Let me know if you need help hooking the bot to API and Discord.
I'm a 6th grade dropout. So you've got this