Forums / Support / Halo API Support

Serina missing the ID data on the Game Leaders API

OP ll Blaky ll

Hi, currently Serina is missing the ID tag in the Metadata Game Leaders API.

ContentItems -> [0] -> View -> HW2Leader -> Id

This shows an empty array, every other leader has a two digit number. I suspect the correct ID for Serina would be 13, as matches show that number when referencing that leader. I can workaround for the moment, but if more leaders get this error in the future I don't see many ways in which I could work around it without typing a lot of code.

Also, there's stil some Game Objects missing the Media data, for example Johnson, Colony, new heroes like Jerome and Serina do have their unit's images url in the media tag, but is seems some of the first released leaders don't, Elite Grunt Squads don't have an image either. Serina is also missing the Bison Media, the Image tag is an empty object.

Regards!
Hi Blaky,

I see the problem with the leader IDs. I'll try to get that corrected soon.

I'll forward the other metadata issues you've reported on so they can hopefully be fixed.

Thanks for bringing these to our attention!
Hi Blaky,

I see the problem with the leader IDs. I'll try to get that corrected soon.

I'll forward the other metadata issues you've reported on so they can hopefully be fixed.

Thanks for bringing these to our attention!
Thanks a lot for the response!

Regarding the Image and Media tags being empty, there are more than just the ones I listed, I know it is complicated to check that because there's around 300~ game objects. But there are many that do not have image and media tags :-)
Hello! recently something happened in the Game Objects API, there are many leaders that "lost" their media tag, and they used to be available. For example, Commander Jerome had media tags for each Omega Team Spartan, for the Mastodon, etc. Now the tags are empty. As well as other leaders like The Arbiter and Shipmaster's grunts.
Hi Blaky,

I fixed the ID for Serina in the "Metadata - Leaders" endpoint. I've also fixed the "Stats - Halo Wars 2 - Players Stats Summary" and "Stats - Halo Wars 2 - Player Season Stats Summary" endpoints so they correctly name Serina.

Unfortunately the resolution for the metadata issues isn't as easy but I'll forward them on.

Thanks!
Hi Blaky,

I fixed the ID for Serina in the "Metadata - Leaders" endpoint. I've also fixed the "Stats - Halo Wars 2 - Players Stats Summary" and "Stats - Halo Wars 2 - Player Season Stats Summary" endpoints so they correctly name Serina.

Unfortunately the resolution for the metadata issues isn't as easy but I'll forward them on.

Thanks!
Thanks, I will try them out later today :-)