Forums / Support / Halo API Support

Voridus and Pavium Leader API Missing Data.

OP ll Blaky ll

Hello, it seems the Leader API is broken with the release of the two new Leaders: Pavium and Voridus.

"Id": [],
"Name": [],

Both of their id and name tags are empty arrays, I suspect their Id's should be 15 and 16. But because there's two leaders missing this info I cannot workaround this issue as I did when Serina had this same problem. I guess I could try reading the "Title" tag for EP2_BNSH_UNBREAKABLE and EP2_BNSH_CORRUPTED, but it's not ideal.

Please help!
I've implemented a workaround using the title tag as I mentioned in my original post. Also noticed these two new leaders include most of the new PNGs for the new units. But I haven't check throughly, for the moment I've noticed Voridus hero unit PNG to be missing.
Hi Blaky! Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Pavium and Voridus should now have their Id and Name fields populated correctly in the Metadata and Stats endpoints.
Hi Blaky! Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Pavium and Voridus should now have their Id and Name fields populated correctly in the Metadata and Stats endpoints.
Thank you! If I may add, I think Fissures and Mirage are missing the PNG too.