Forums / Support / Halo API Support

Warzone Scenario Stats

OP McVeigh

What are scenerio stats in regards to Warzone?
Hi McVeigh,

I'm not sure what you mean by this. Can you expand on what you mean by "scenario stats"?

Thanks
Hi McVeigh,

I'm not sure what you mean by this. Can you expand on what you mean by "scenario stats"?

Thanks
The "Halo 5 - Player Service Records - Warzone" call has a ScenarioStats object. I think its per game variant maybe?
Ah. Thanks. I had forgotten about this - it's been a while :).

The documentation states "List of scenario stats by map and game base variant id.". What I believe this means is that for every unique pair of Map and GameBaseVariant, the Service Record will report separate aggregated stats. Looking in the Metadata service, the applicable Warzone GameBaseVariants are Warzone (Warzone Two Base), Warzone Assault (Warzone One Base), and Warzone Firefight (Warzone PvE). So, assuming you're a fairly prolific Warzone player, your Service Record will have three entries for each map corresponding to each variant of Warzone.

Hopefully this makes sense.
Ah. Thanks. I had forgotten about this - it's been a while :).

The documentation states "List of scenario stats by map and game base variant id.". What I believe this means is that for every unique pair of Map and GameBaseVariant, the Service Record will report separate aggregated stats. Looking in the Metadata service, the applicable Warzone GameBaseVariants are Warzone (Warzone Two Base), Warzone Assault (Warzone One Base), and Warzone Firefight (Warzone PvE). So, assuming you're a fairly prolific Warzone player, your Service Record will have three entries for each map corresponding to each variant of Warzone.

Hopefully this makes sense.
100%, makes perfect sense thank you!