Forums / Support / Halo API Support

Halo API - C# Wrapper - Version 1.4.0

OP Glitch100

Complete Halo API Wrapper for the Halo 5 and Halo Wars 2 APIs

https://github.com/glitch100/Halo-API/

A C# Wrapper for the official Halo 5 and Halo Wars 2 API's that can be seen at http://developer.haloapi.com - Easy to use, and implement. It contains all current endpoints, tests, a rate handler and a cache system!
Enjoy Halo 5 Guardians, and Halo Wars 2 Game Data faster than ever before with this wrapper. The API is updated regularly with optimisations, new endpoints and more! Download it now, or utilise it via NuGet

Support:
Halo 5 - 100%
Halo Wars 2 - 10%~

Latest Version: 2.0.0
Awesome! I've added your project to the list of libraries in the sticky thread.

I did a quick review and it looks like you've accidentally committed your API Key. You'll likely want to revoke it through your profile on developer.haloapi.com.
Thanks a bunch dude, I went and changed that and then published a new version this morning with some new bits and bobs
New Update after a long absence:
Version 1.3.0

  • Added in new endpoints and service usages for UGC, and Player Leaderboards and some new associated types
  • Added in more tests
Still missing some bits from the recent API changes, however I plan to add these over the coming weeks and catch back up.
Links
https://github.com/glitch100/Halo-API

https://www.nuget.org/packages/HaloEzAPI
Just updated again to 1.4.0, now has most of the changes that have been made, as well as a better system at handling match events.

1.4.0
Release Date: 22/11/2016
- Added new types of events: Impulses, Medals, Player Spawns, Round Starts, Round Ends, Weapon Drops, Weapon Pickups, and Weapon Pickup Pads.
> Deprecated - `Event` - Renamed to `FullEvent` and should no longer be used. Refer to the abstract class `GameEvent` and it's usages on the above mentioned new events.
- Added properties to `XPInfo` model:
- MatchSpeedWinAmount
- ObjectivesCompletedAmount
- BoostData.
- Added in `MapVariantResourceId` and `GameVariantResourceId` as `Variants` on all post-game classes (via `MatchDetails`)
- Minor restructure of classes in prep for more file movement
- Added `docs` folder at root

https://www.nuget.org/packages/HaloEzAPI/1.4.0
https://github.com/glitch100/Halo-API
Glitch100 wrote:
Just updated again to 1.4.0, now has most of the changes that have been made, as well as a better system at handling match events.

1.4.0Release Date: 22/11/2016- Added new types of events: Impulses, Medals, Player Spawns, Round Starts, Round Ends, Weapon Drops, Weapon Pickups, and Weapon Pickup Pads.
> Deprecated - `Event` - Renamed to `FullEvent` and should no longer be used. Refer to the abstract class `GameEvent` and it's usages on the above mentioned new events.
- Added properties to `XPInfo` model:
- MatchSpeedWinAmount
- ObjectivesCompletedAmount
- BoostData.
- Added in `MapVariantResourceId` and `GameVariantResourceId` as `Variants` on all post-game classes (via `MatchDetails`)
- Minor restructure of classes in prep for more file movement
- Added `docs` folder at root

https://www.nuget.org/packages/HaloEzAPI/1.4.0
https://github.com/glitch100/Halo-API
I have no clue as to how to incorporate this api into a website. Any way you might be able to help?
NicmeisteR wrote:
Glitch100 wrote:
Just updated again to 1.4.0, now has most of the changes that have been made, as well as a better system at handling match events.

1.4.0Release Date: 22/11/2016- Added new types of events: Impulses, Medals, Player Spawns, Round Starts, Round Ends, Weapon Drops, Weapon Pickups, and Weapon Pickup Pads.
> Deprecated - `Event` - Renamed to `FullEvent` and should no longer be used. Refer to the abstract class `GameEvent` and it's usages on the above mentioned new events.
- Added properties to `XPInfo` model:
- MatchSpeedWinAmount
- ObjectivesCompletedAmount
- BoostData.
- Added in `MapVariantResourceId` and `GameVariantResourceId` as `Variants` on all post-game classes (via `MatchDetails`)
- Minor restructure of classes in prep for more file movement
- Added `docs` folder at root

https://www.nuget.org/packages/HaloEzAPI/1.4.0
https://github.com/glitch100/Halo-API
I have no clue as to how to incorporate this api into a website. Any way you might be able to help?
This wrapper utilises the C# language, so ultimately you will need to build an ASP.NET based website. I recommend checking out this article series to get a base understanding and then look into installing the above NuGet package :)
Glitch100 wrote:
NicmeisteR wrote:
Glitch100 wrote:
Just updated again to 1.4.0, now has most of the changes that have been made, as well as a better system at handling match events.

1.4.0Release Date: 22/11/2016- Added new types of events: Impulses, Medals, Player Spawns, Round Starts, Round Ends, Weapon Drops, Weapon Pickups, and Weapon Pickup Pads.
> Deprecated - `Event` - Renamed to `FullEvent` and should no longer be used. Refer to the abstract class `GameEvent` and it's usages on the above mentioned new events.
- Added properties to `XPInfo` model:
- MatchSpeedWinAmount
- ObjectivesCompletedAmount
- BoostData.
- Added in `MapVariantResourceId` and `GameVariantResourceId` as `Variants` on all post-game classes (via `MatchDetails`)
- Minor restructure of classes in prep for more file movement
- Added `docs` folder at root

https://www.nuget.org/packages/HaloEzAPI/1.4.0
https://github.com/glitch100/Halo-API
I have no clue as to how to incorporate this api into a website. Any way you might be able to help?
This wrapper utilises the C# language, so ultimately you will need to build an ASP.NET based website. I recommend checking out this article series to get a base understanding and then look into installing the above NuGet package :)
Thanks man! Also been doing a ASP.Net site.
New Version released: 1.5.0
- Added in ability to utilise your own CacheManager for larger scale apps
- Misc Fixes

https://www.nuget.org/packages/HaloEzAPI/1.5.0
New Version release

1.7.0
- Adjusted existing endpoint

1.6.0
- GetCSRDesignations endpoint added under metadata, after it was randomly missing
- bustCache param added to all calls within the HaloAPIService. Doing so will by pass the cache and refill it with the new result

https://www.nuget.org/packages/HaloEzAPI/1.7.0
https://github.com/glitch100/Halo-API
New Version release

2.0.0
- Adjusted folder structure to be title specific
- Adjusted `Endpoints` to be title specific
- Started adding in HW2 Endpoints:
- GetCampaignLevels
- Added `HaloWars2` TO `HaloApiService` - plan on creating a `Halo5` associated property also
- Tests adjusted
- Major solution cleanup; first steps

https://www.nuget.org/packages/HaloEzAPI/2.0.0
https://github.com/glitch100/Halo-API