Forums / Support / Halo API Support

Yap Yap Leader missing A LOT of data.

OP ll Blaky ll

Hello!

The HW2 Leader Metadata API is missing A LOT of information on YapYap:

"DisplayInfo": {},
"Image": {},

These two tags are very very important, my app keeps crashing because this vital information is missing from the API. I will have to validate missing data as well, and it won't look good at all both on code and UI unfortunately =(

I was wondering if you guys can hopefully fix this, I was expecting to release my application to the public today, but I don't feel like to anymore because the UI won't load basic data like Leader portraits and names.

Please help! :(
Also, the id on YapYap is wrong. It reads "15" but it should be "14", when you query the Match History the leader comes up as "14".
Also, just discovered the Game Objects metadata API is not listing any of the new units from YapYap.
Hi there,

I see the missing metadata info for YapYap. I'll forward this on to get it resolved.

I've corrected the "Metadata - Leaders" endpoint so that it correctly names YapYap with the correct ID. I've also corrected the "Stats - Halo Wars 2 - Player Stats Summary" and "Stats - Halo Wars 2 - Player Season Stats Summary" endpoints so they correctly name YapYap.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.
Hi there,

I see the missing metadata info for YapYap. I'll forward this on to get it resolved.

I've corrected the "Metadata - Leaders" endpoint so that it correctly names YapYap with the correct ID. I've also corrected the "Stats - Halo Wars 2 - Player Stats Summary" and "Stats - Halo Wars 2 - Player Season Stats Summary" endpoints so they correctly name YapYap.

Hi! I tested the Leader APIs and both Serina and YapYap display the correct Name and Id strings, I have now removed the workarounds for those two issues and the app is working fine. Thanks!
Hi there,

Hi! It's been a while, sorry for bothering again.

I was wondering (now that ATN is close to release and balance is sort of settling) if you guys had plans to add the PNG's for all new units in the API?

During these past months my application got certified and it is very stable and working fine, however many unit portraits are still missing and it doesn't look good in that regard.

So just wanted to check before releasing it, I'm launching the app the same day Awakening the Nightmare is being launched, very excited for it!

Thanks!
A fix is in the works for this and should ship next week. Apologies for the delay and thanks for your patience!
KP wrote:
A fix is in the works for this and should ship next week. Apologies for the delay and thanks for your patience!
OMG <3

Thanks!
KP wrote:
Hello! just wanted to ask if the fix was delivered alongside ATN or if it is due later in the week? I'm asking because there are still many PNGs missing :-)

Thanks!