6. 40
Name - The Auspex Covenant

Age Requirements - 14+

Notes -
Spoiler:
Show
Name - LORD DARKNESS

Age Requirements - 17 and up
Notes - Our SC is social and casual, we all have good relationship now we are aiming to win achiles armor and from time to time we get into tournaments for testing our level of play.
ok ilk join
Name: WCC
Age Requirements: None
Gameplay: Mostly Competitive, sometimes casual.
(Mics are recommended but not required)
(You don't have to be very active)
(Often is in parties with the entire company)
We accept noobs and veterans, no color armor or emblem color or emblem requirements, and no service tag requirement.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
anyone know a good company
Mine
as long as you are 18, you can join mine, we are active every day. Invite in your mail box
as long as you are 18, you can join mine, we are active every day. Invite in your mail box
Oi i already got him m8
Name: Achilles Armor1
Age Requirement: None
Notes: Casual. We accept anybody that wants to join. You don't need a headset. Noobs can join.
I am Precursor Wanderer from Fireteam Precursors we are a private military company. We train once a week and hold open raids on weekends. We mostly operate via discord so you will need to have discord to keep up to date on activities and events. We are looking for all types of players with any skill level it doesn't matter. We are looking for people that are 14+ years old and are mature.
Spoiler:
Show
If you are interested in joining please feel free to message me. Once accepted message me and i will send you everything you need to know and what you have to do while on duty.
Link to our waypoint:
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/spartan-companies/fireteam%20precursorsPrecursor
The Wanderer117
New requirements for BTA:
Minimum of 15 Arena games per week, excluding Action Sack and 1 war zone game per week. As we close in these will probably increase. There will also be weekly give aways for members who accomplish set goals. For example, I'll give out req packs for whoever manages to get the most kills in a week, etc. So stay tuned if you join! Only other requirement is 18 and over and have fun! Please message me or ask for membership, thank you for your time.
You didn't mention my company, Reclaim The Throne
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 38
  4. 39
  5. ...
  6. 40