Forums / Community / Spartan Companies

for those who want to join a spartan company

OP HellsingFan1079

hello I am hellsingfan1079 I am the leader of militant harbingers. We are a new Spartan company looking for new members. We accept all types of halo players regardless of age or skill. Our goal at this time is to get as much members as possible and then when we have enough members we will try to the Achilles armor set. We do not have any requirements for all those who want to join. If any of you want to join us please do.

Thank you.
hello I am hellsingfan1079 I am the leader of militant harbingers. We are a new Spartan company looking for new members. We accept all types of halo players regardless of age or skill. Our goal at this time is to get as much members as possible and then when we have enough members we will try to the Achilles armor set. We do not have any requirements for all those who want to join. If any of you want to join us please do.

Thank you.
As long as you are at least 18 years old, you should join my company. We have 50 people and are over halfway to the armor as of right now. See you out there Spartan
I'm looking for a Spartan company but I only play on weekends. I'm level 123