Forums / Community / Spartan Companies

halo 5 ODST clan

OP CDR Yamato

We are a 12 man ODST clan called, SWORD or, "Strategic Weaponized Operations Reconnaissance Division". If you wish to join a ODST military like clan or just like being in nightfall armor and hate random team mates we allow even the most awfully skilled players to join and once forge comes out will teach u to get better on our training courses!
Hey, I'm interested in joining your clan! while I'm not the best player, I've served 2 years in the Halo reach Clan Community, I'm also a Naval sea cadet IRL. one problem, I don't have nightfall armor! I'll work on getting it! when you get the chance, Message me. We'll iron out the details! Look forward to serving with SWORD!
Tristen112 wrote:
Hey, I'm interested in joining your clan! while I'm not the best player, I've served 2 years in the Halo reach Clan Community, I'm also a Naval sea cadet IRL. one problem, I don't have nightfall armor! I'll work on getting it! when you get the chance, Message me. We'll iron out the details! Look forward to serving with SWORD!
do you own halo 5? we are only based on halo 5 :)
Tristen112 wrote:
i just checked your friends list do to your nature of being involved with members of the worst clan ever made, (NAVCOM/NAVSPEC) i can not recruit you sorry im looking for members not stupid spies that start drama.
eehh hi im like 11 years old and don't have nightfall armor so I just gotta wait I guess also nightfall costs money so might not join then BUT we will se

gamertag: ANTONCOOLNESS
Hey, I'm looking for a clan I can join. The clan I am in is very unstable and could be disbanded soon. I have Nightfall, and I'm not very good at Halo 5. I am looking to get better with people I can trust. If I could be acepted later when my clan falls apart. I'll be sure to post again. Gamertag: Awsome guy94 (Yes, I know "awesome" is spelled wrong.)
R u still recruiting?
Im interested in joining SWORD i have nightfall armor and odst emblem but plz contact me on my main account RenegadeRikc978
I would like to join your clan I don't have the armor but I hope I still can join
I have Nightfall Armor. I'm a Helljumper at heart. I'd rather be an ODST than a Spartan. And Hell, look at my gamertag! So I would love to join. But unfortunately I won't be playing much due to working 60 hours a week Monday through Friday and being a single dad.