Forums / Community / Spartan Companies

Looking For An Active Spartan Company.

OP Midn1ghtx

Hello! I was wondering if there were any open Spartan Companies accepting anyone who's 14 and doesn't have a time restraint? I should be on later tonight. Thanks for your time.
Hey there, check out Nubbstompers. We've got a solid group of active members that use mics for chatting and call outs. Which helps make it less frustrating and actually fun (what a concept I know lol). Our Xbox club and Discord chat are a handy resource to help you find other members to party up with. Which is great for building BTB/WZ/Arena teams up.

It's ok that you don't meet the age requirement, all we ask is that you be cool and mature online. Pretty easy lol. If you'd like to join or have any questions, let me know or go to the company page (Nubbstompers) to sign up.
Hello,
Weyland Yutani is a roleplaying clan inspired from the infamous company from the Alien Franchise set in a slightly alternative halo timeline (one where this company exists and has much "not so ethical and legal" influence over the UEG and UNSC). We are always looking for more people to join our corporate family and Build Better Worlds within the Halo universe. There are some requirements for joining different divisions but they are not very demanding - they are mainly being active and reporting to your divisional executive head.

I hope you will consider join us here at W-Y.

Regards,
Red Weyland (Redeemer115)
team master chief 1
We have many great people who you could game with!!
Come check us out at ~~~> MG Eclipse <~~~
We are highly active and rarely go a night without a full fireteam....we have people from champ to silver.....on the plus we also have great giveaways like xbox one elite controllers and even an Xbox One X giveaway in December!!! We also have small 40 -100 dollar tournaments every month and bigger ones worth several hundred dollars every 3 months.....if it looks like something you wanna be apart of follow the link in our bio at MG Eclipse!
I'm looking for a group who is trying to get Achilles but also a group who will let me join. I'm level 123 and I only play on weekends.
We need some players as well. You can check us out, we are pretty laid-back, and yet like to play often. If nothing else go check us out at least. Here is the link for our company: Fighting Eagles DET B CO.

Thanks for your time,
Jake