Forums / Community / Spartan Companies

need new spartan co, put in 3 hours daily

OP RobertDeNiro132

Title explains yeah. Robertdeniro132
the title pretty much explains it. I was with my previous company since I started halo 5 but only my friend and I ever still play, and we were at 90% completion on Achilles. I only recently started playing a lot of war zone and have been doing a lot of super fiesta hence the terrible KD. Looking to join a company that’s on their way to completing Achilles helmet with active players to play with. I always use my mic and am a frequent player. Thanks. Trent
Trent,

We are our way to the armor currently, but iwill be getting the helmet. No plans on stopping Halo 5 until Halo 6 comes out. We play every night, all we ask is that you be at least 18 years old.

Let me know
Hey there, check out Nubbstompers. We've got a solid group of active members that use mics for chatting and call outs. Which helps make it less frustrating and actually fun (what a concept I know lol). Our Xbox club and Discord chat are a handy resource to help you find other members to party up with. Which is great for building BTB/WZ/Arena teams up.

Since you're interested in the Achilles helmet, our company is close to finishing. All of our remaining ones are at 5 and just needs to be maxed out. 21/31 are completely finished, so we're making good progress. If you'd like to join or have any questions, let me know or go to the company page (Nubbstompers) to sign up.
If you'd like to help grow an already growing gaming community, I welcome you to join Sierra Corps.

We have 39 members on Halo and another 20 or so on Destiny who play very often. Our leadership structure is also democratic, so all members' opinions, regardless off rank or tenure are considered with the same weight.

The only requirement would be to join our Discord server, an invitation to which will be provided if you choose to join.

Let us know, we'd love to have you.

Regards,

Doctor Lays
Permanent Member
Sierra Corps
We need some more players and we have plenty of active players. You can check us out, we are pretty laid-back, and yet like to play often. If nothing else go check us out at least. Here is the link for our company: Fighting Eagles DET B CO. Look at our Facebook and YouTube also!!

Thanks for your time,
Jake