1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 13
  4. 14
  5. 15
  6. ...
  7. 16
I really like Spartan comapanys they're pretty cool
They're a good place to meet people and have a ton of fun.
In my opinion I think you should be able to insert a custom pic
I agree with you on this, that way you could make a much better design that you have a lot more choice about when designing it.
In my opinion I think you should be able to insert a custom pic
I agree with you on this, that way you could make a much better design that you have a lot more choice about when designing it.
Thanks it's good to know that someone agrees with me.
Good question.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Does any one have any ideas of what i should name my company.
We are a military based clan
Does any one have any ideas of what i should name my company.
Probably want to start a new topic for this as it doesn't relate to this topic
I have my own company called Reclaim The Throne
Love the concept of Spartan companies, but any ideas for keeping a clan active?
So what benefits do you get from being in a company?
When playing with a company and what not is there any added benefit as far as xp or rp gained?
Has anyone found that the friends they make on this game end up being friends in real life?
Has anyone found that the friends they make on this game end up being friends in real life?
Yes indeed, I have quite a few people I now consider friends that I met through Halo :)
I just joined my first spartan company and I haven't received my free req pack. What should I do?

I have the notification on waypoint, saying that i have an "intermediate req pack" but it doesn't show up in my packs
paul04 wrote:
I just joined my first spartan company and I haven't received my free req pack. What should I do?

I have the notification on waypoint, saying that i have an "intermediate req pack" but it doesn't show up in my packs
Tried refreshing the browser or checking in game
paul04 wrote:

Tried refreshing the browser or checking in game
I was accepted into the company 24 hours ago, my browser has refreshed many times :(
Updated the first post with some information on getting a company name from an inactive company
Spoiler: Short of contacting a company leader, not something that's possible
My spartan company commendation game mode assault wins has been stuck for like a month now, i have won mult assault games but it hasnt moved, can anyone help?
My spartan company commendation game mode assault wins has been stuck for like a month now, i have won mult assault games but it hasnt moved, can anyone help?
This a question better suited in the support forums
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 13
  4. 14
  5. 15
  6. ...
  7. 16