I'm in a spartan company were no one plays and we still haven't gotten the Achilles helmet so if there's a spartan company that doesn't have the helmet and is active hmu cuz I need it
We have many great people who you could game with!!
Come check us out at ~~~> MG Eclipse <~~~
We are highly active and rarely go a night without a full fireteam....we have people from champ to silver.....on the plus we also have great giveaways like xbox one elite controllers and even an Xbox One X giveaway in December!!! We also have small 40 -100 dollar tournaments every month and bigger ones worth several hundred dollars every 3 months.....if it looks like something you wanna be apart of follow the link in our bio at MG Eclipse!
I’m not on enough to be in this company sorry but I don’t want to slow you down
Even if you don't meet the age requirement a lot of companies make exceptions if you're cool person to play and chat with. We all ask people to be mature online, but that doesn't mean we're all talking about the meaning of life and retirement plans lol.

That said, check out Nubbstompers. We've got a solid group of active members that use mics for chatting and call outs. Which helps make it less frustrating and actually fun (what a concept I know lol). Our Xbox club and Discord chat are a handy resource to help you find other members to party up with. Which is great for building BTB/WZ/Arena teams up.

If you'd like to join or have any questions, let me know or go to the company page (Nubbstompers) to sign up.
How much do you play?
I'm in a spartan company were no one plays and we still haven't gotten the Achilles helmet so if there's a spartan company that doesn't have the helmet and is active hmu cuz I need it
All we want is that you play occasionally and be 18 years old. Pretty simple. We have 50 members and are over halfway to the armor as of right now
I’m 15 and I don’t play much rn cuz I’m in football so only like once or twice every two weeks (ps. My birthdays today)
During the winter I’m on a lot but not during fall or summer so yea
I don’t know about you guys
Can’t wait for halo 6 lol
My spartan company is weird lol
My spartan company is weird lol
Posting like this is a good way to get yourself banned. You can edit posts if you want to change your message. Just a heads up
Ok thnx ig