Forums / Community / Spartan Companies

Want Achilles? We're close, but need your help!

OP Dead End 24

Hey everyone,

My company is very close to getting the Achilles Helmet and Armour but we're severely lacking one thing... Warzone players. Most of us are purely Arena players. We need Marine kills especially, like so many other companies. We have almost all the other ones and the ones we don't, we'll get with ease.

If you wish to join, even if you're not a warzone player, let me know.
Very interested. Robertdeniro132
Very interested. Robertdeniro132
Cool man, you should get a message shortly :)
I play occasionally, mostly war zone, and I could focus on marine killing. One thing, I don't play with others, I'll just work on my own. Is that okay?
I play occasionally, mostly war zone, and I could focus on marine killing. One thing, I don't play with others, I'll just work on my own. Is that okay?
Ya man, that's totally fine :)
I would like to join, i am full time warzone player.
Sweet, can you send me an invite to your spartan company? I'll start laying waste to marines asap.
I would like to join, i am full time warzone player.
Sure man, invite incoming.
Sweet, can you send me an invite to your spartan company? I'll start laying waste to marines asap.
I sent the invite, if you don't get it let me know bud. Also any others questions just ask me (I'm the leader so :) )
I sent the invite, if you don't get it let me know bud. Also any others questions just ask me (I'm the leader so :) )
Don't think I got it. Can you send again?
Don't think I got it. Can you send again?
Resent
I play a lot of Warzone, I always get quite a few marine kills. Can I join?
I play a lot of Warzone, I always get quite a few marine kills. Can I join?
That's good, we're looking for Warzone players, so sure. Invite incoming :)
I play Warzone anytime I'm online on Halo 5, I'd be happy to help :)