Forums / Community / News

Colter to play Agent Locke in Halo: Nightfall

OP Content Team

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Halo: Nightfall exclusive image featuring Mike Colter as Agent Locke

We are excited to announce that Mike Colter, best known for his role in CBS's critically acclaimed drama “The Good Wife,” will star in Halo: Nightfall as Agent Jameson Locke.

Halo: Nightfall is a live-action digital series that introduces Jameson Locke, a pivotal new character in the Halo universe, who plays a key role in Halo 5: Guardians. Taking place between the events of Halo 4 and Halo 5: Guardians, this is an origin story that will lend insight and understanding into the character he becomes in Halo 5: Guardians.

Click here to read more
He looks like an interesting character. I can't wait to find out more about him!
So excited to see what are you going to tease in this Comic con.
I'm looking very forward to seeing how they bring Agent Locke to the show; i love the books and this just adds to the history that is the HALO universe.
Awesome images. It seems almost every image with Locke in it has an ONI symbol somewhere on him.
Oh man, I can't wait for some footage!
Im not seeing a lot of armor in those pics.
That's not good, they better not have 95% of this thing with people just wearing BDUs and little else.
Quote:
Achievement UnLocked!
Grim Brother one!

UnLocke'd

I feel like he's not going to start as a Spartan at first. Or maybe he will?
Quote:
Quote:
Achievement UnLocked!
Grim Brother one!

UnLocke'd

I feel like he's not going to start as a Spartan at first. Or maybe he will?
It looks like we will see him as a marine at first? I haven't seen ant armor that would suggest otherwise.
Interesting, Cant wait to see the end result!
Quote:
Im not seeing a lot of armor in those pics.
That's not good, they better not have 95% of this thing with people just wearing BDUs and little else.
I would think in the end he would have his new armor on. Locke has been following Chief since Halo 2? or before?
Seems interesting
will it be any good
Will u be able to watch halo nightfall on an xbox360 or is it just for the Xbox one??????
reapper36 wrote:
Will u be able to watch halo nightfall on an xbox360 or is it just for the Xbox one??????
I believe it is just on the Xbox One and other Windows devices that can be compatible with the Halo Channel, also I believe you need to purchase Halo: The Master Chief Collection.
I am very impressed with Mike Colter's performance as Agent Locke so far. Can't wait to see what else he has in store for us.
So far so he's done amazing and I can't wait for the next episode.
Wish I could watch this on my tablet. I'm loving this expansion in the Halo universe.
IHyokin wrote:
He looks like an interesting character. I can't wait to find out more about him!
Same, locke looks likes a real ice cold kinda guy
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2