Forums / Community / News

Episode 1: HaloFest 2014

OP Content Team

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Each week The Bulletin brings you the latest Halo news, game updates, and exclusive reveals direct from the source at 343 Industries. This week, we ask the fans at HaloFest to share their greatest Halo memories, and then discuss the future of Halo e-Sports and the announcement of the Halo Championship Series. We also get a sneak peek at the next installment of Halo: Nightfall, as well as get a first look at the Halo 5: Guardians Multiplayer Beta.

Click here to watch
Is that game broken too?
One Year, I would love to go to haloFest. Cant wait for more episodes of Nightfall, really enjoyed the first episode, and those little side stories.
Keep up your good work 343! This new update for multiplayer improved alot better then before, you'll get there soon.. i hope :)
I am very grateful that we have this new format for the bulletin, but I must say I will miss the old written bulletins.

I was really hoping that both would be made each week, the video bulletin and the written bulletin to compliment it. But I suppose the times are a-changin' and I know that not that many people would read a bulletin when also provided a video.

I suppose I just wanted to say that I will miss the old written bulletins, and I hope they aren't gone forever, but I am also optimistic of the future about the bulletin.

Keep up the great work guys :)
Oh really ?

firstly

FIX THE DAMN GAME !!!
Whens episode 2
I want to go to Halofest next year so baaaddd.
Whens episode 2
The Bulletin is weekly. It'll be up on Friday

Honestly, and this isn't to say you guys did a bad job, but I miss the written Bulletin. It was easier to read the bits that interested me most.
I loved HaloFest... Though it kept freezing on my 360 so had to watch on my Surface lol. But it was awesome seeing competitive multiplayer back for Halo that weekend. Believe the Hype made me a believer for sure. And, personally I loved the first episode of Nightfall (not sure why so many don't). Great time, best game series -- Axios!
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text.
Speek español?¨
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text.
well at least we still get the bulletin ,and its not just moved to the halo channel only to be seen by people whom have upgraded.
Very frustrated this isn't in text format anymore. I can't exactly sit at work and watch a 7 minute video.
hola como estan
For Master Chief Collection gameplay, check out Goldtank64640gwf and BlackShadow0514 at youtube.
Also check out best of bioshock dialogue at shaded gaming inc. if ur a fan.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2