1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Wooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!
"Hell...it's about time"

-Tychus Findlay-
If this is half as good and enjoyable as Blops 2s league playlist then it will be a huge hit. Cannot wait..
lol
should this tournament and pro league not start in December through till April now.......only blowing the idea past you all as there has been a very high number of people not being able to connect either online or play the game in its entirety.

surely it would be in the interest of us gamers and you as developers as well to give everyone a level playing field and give it till December to make sure this side of the Xbox one title is running 100% before promising us something great..
like I said, only my ten pences worth.
So...like how do we sign up or what ever? I'd assume one must be in a clan or something.
Really exciting news. I am very happy about this and can't wait to see what happens and how this plays out.
finally a chance for bad players like my self to play in a league!
So how is this going to be affected by the MP not working right now?
Can't wait to see this years championships
Wow this is exciting I can't wait to see this series what Halo can show me more than what is made out :D
I know its an old thread but I am really pumped for this. I started playing competitive with Halo and am working on getting back into it and I think this is a great way to start it out again. If anyone needs a team be sure to hit me up.
I dunno. I just can't get into esports. I'd rather play a game than watch somebody else play... #savethelivingroom
HCS! HCS! HCS!
Good luck to everyone whos enteered
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3