Halo: The Master Chief Collection - We are Golden

OP Content Team

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7
It’s been a long, crazy, exciting road, and we’re finally getting close to launch of Halo: The Master Chief Collection in November. I wanted to personally share some big status updates with you. Let’s start with the biggest:

Halo: The Master Chief Collection has gone GOLD!

Click here to read more
(celebrates)
Woooooooooooooooo!

Way to go 343 (and partners), this is one hell of a development effort. I still can't believe it exists sometimes :).

Ohhhhh if only there was a pre-loaded bundle...
November 11th for the United Kingdom

Thank you so much!
If this was announced elsewhere, I missed it - are there going to be any bonuses for buying a disc-based version of the game? Deluxe editions?
Just trying to determine if there's a compelling reason (besides the gigantic download size!) to NOT just buy the D/L version and save a trip to Gamestop...

Thanks,

- Rok
I wonder if we will get a pre order bonus for pre downloading
Congrats 343! Now if only it could come out sooner...
I'm way excited! Ever since I've had my Xbox One, I've missed playing Halo. Can't wait for the collection to be on next gen!
Congratulations! And while I live in North America, I'm happy for my international friends that they will get the game sooner.

I hope the digital pre-order will come with all bonus skulls as an extra incentive to go digital. I'm not a fan of having different retailers get different bonuses.
Yess!! I am so stoked on this game(s)! I love ervery single bit of every game that is in this collection and by that it is the most awesome thing a Halo fan can get!
That is going to be Huge download. Worth every bit (pun intended). Glad I've got decent broadband and a good speed.

Can't wait.
November 11th for the United Kingdom

Thank you so much!
Well...-Yoink-. I booked the 13th to the 18th off so I could have a long weekend of playing when it released. Was going to try and get to a midnight launch. It's great to hear the date has been changed though, as I know everyone will love to be playing at the same time, just slightly sucks for me due to holidays haha. Ah well, worst case scenario is I end up tired as heck on the Wednesday in work. Much coffee will be needed that day :P
You have been Golden for years. Keep it up!
Awesome! I can't wait!! (Waiting for pre-download to appear on xbox store)
Congrats to you Dan and to the teams that works on it. What a great day to achieve gold AND to celebrate.
So can has next week right?
C'mon guys. 20 GBs of update? You should use 2 blu ray discs, It is not a bad idea after all.
Hurray for the 343!
This is the best XB1 news i have received since launch!. Now to wait 26 more days.... :(
65 Gigs? My internet is going to be wrecked for days.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7