Halo: The Master Chief Collection - We are Golden

OP Content Team

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. ...
  6. 7
Man, I feel bad for these people and all Halo fans. They expecting to play MCC, they come to find out the game broke!
haha 2015 and its still broke
Yay a big Golden Goose Egg.
I so want to say something positive about MCC, but I really can't. It's been so many months now, and the game is only partially fixed. I get booted back to the lobby after each game and sometimes it takes 15 minutes to find a game in the first place. Not to mention, I like playing 4 in 60 fps and then only just put the 4 playlist back after 2 months of having it removed. Do not preorder 5! Why not wait to see what issues there are at launch?
issues could only be solved, if they are known, as as u can see also "The perfect, famous Company Apple" does have problems with that.
Im working as a System and Networksadministrator @ a global market leading Company (not Apple) and i know that Hard and Software could make trouble as hell.
Its not as easy as 90% of the players are thinking. I love you 343, i know you are doing your best. Appreciate all your good work, THANKS.
haha 2015 and its still broke
LOL 2015, and Halo 5 beta works better than Halo:MCC. This is just plain sad.
Halo is Broken and No Body Fix it 343 S+++s Hard
Can't wait to get my copy
I'm Master Chief, -Yoinks!-. Enjoy yourselves.
i personally feel like all players of Xbox that do not have the money for an Xbox one have been left in the dust because of the making of the Master Chief collection being made only for xbox one. Now, if it were made for the xbox 360 platform as well, not only would sales increased, but you wouldn't have all of us that really want to get the game and support the community but can't and in turn cannot support the community, granted, HALO 4 is still pretty big, just as halo 3 is big for people that like to play their old games, but in time 343 is taking the online multiplayer for HALO CE on the PC ( I know this because I have the game ) and thats really going to piss me off!
issues could only be solved, if they are known, as as u can see also "The perfect, famous Company Apple" does have problems with that.
Im working as a System and Networksadministrator @ a global market leading Company (not Apple) and i know that Hard and Software could make trouble as hell.
Its not as easy as 90% of the players are thinking. I love you 343, i know you are doing your best. Appreciate all your good work, THANKS.
I think exactly as you my friend. I'm working as a and Infrastructure Analyst and the truth is that most part of the problems we just get to know when the user opens a ticket or make a call to us. Theses things are really hard to know before the things get worse.

To put 4 remastered games of 2 different generations in one disk only and bring it to the actual generation its not an easy job. Thank you 343, I'm with you guys! May wisdom and blessings be upon you guys! Hugs from Brazil!
UMM ARE THEY FIXING THIS GAME???
ex slinger wrote:
UMM ARE THEY FIXING THIS GAME???
Short answer, yes they are
Ha like when?! I'm as patient as ever and I'm getting really tired of this waiting nonsense. Every game i play on SWAT either I have 1 teammate against 4. Or I'm the only one on my team getting kills. 343i; you guys have to create something that will match you up against players who actually PLAY. I hate going 30-5 and loosing because teammates suck. Snipers, multi-team, doubles, action sack, infection, and objective only. Oh and ranking coming soon...like when? When halo 5 comes out? Never mind that all they have said is, "sometime in February" for this update? That's funny cause isn't that like the 4th time they have delayed this update? Don't sell the #1 franchise on a next gen system of the game DOESNT WORK!! Just give us a time frame. I spent almost 600$ to sit in a lobby for 30 minutes just to lose. BTW! Just a head up 343i...go play the Battlefield Hardline Beta and let me know how QUICK you get into a game...
<3
Love the game so far love how you can switch between new and original graphics
MrRyAnSeE wrote:
Love the game so far love how you can switch between new and original graphics
You just need to press the "windows" button at your left thumb.
Im so totally buying a xbox one with 250 gigs in the hardrive....
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. ...
  6. 7