Forums / Community / News

HaloFest 2014 announced

OP Content Team

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Earlier this morning, we announced this year’s HaloFest! To celebrate the release of Halo: The Master Chief Collection, we will be broadcasting special sneak peeks, interviews and exclusive gameplay on xbox.com and Twitch.

Click here to read more
That all sounds pretty awesome. So excited for Nightfall! :D
(Saying I'm excited about MCC is an understatement equivalent to saying bsangel thinking cats are kinda meh)
November 11th please hurry up!
Nice!!!!
Congrats wish I could afford a plane ticket out there.
Wish I could go, however I'm glad I still get to see it.
Days are passing so slow with anticipation ...can't wait!
Anyone else notice at the end of the trailer it says "Be the first to see episode 1 at HaloFest on 11/10"?
That will be awesome!! :D
The last days before Halo MCC arrive are going to be SO GOOD!
I worked it out! If Halo Fest 2014 is occurring on the 10th of November at 8:00PM PT then for me in Australia it would start at 3:00PM on the 11th of November! So I am sorry to say that I will probably be a bit preoccupied with something else and wont be able to watch. But I should be able to cope with that! Ahaha.

Also the Halo Channel is available now? Don't believe my words check the Calender tab for yourself!
UPDATE: The Calender tab is now showing that the Halo Channel will release on 11/11/2014.
Simmons4U wrote:
I worked it out! If Halo Fest 2014 is occurring on the 10th of November at 8:00PM PT then for me in Australia it would start at 3:00PM on the 11th of November! So I am sorry to say that I will probably be a bit preoccupied with something else and wont be able to watch. But I should be able to cope with that! Ahaha.

Also the Halo Channel is available now? Don't believe my words check the Calender tab for yourself!
It's a calendar. It says 11.11.14.

Also.

Nice 343! Look forward to the Live stream!
Love to go but sadly i would have UNI work to be doing :(
There is SO much Halo content being pumped out...I might explode internally from excitement. Such a great time to be a Halo Veteran.
Will miss most of this due to being at work, but it definitely tune in during the coffee breaks.
you guys have totally blown this outta proportion!! I LOVE IT!!
This should give the Halo community the reingnition it needs to gain back the FPS world once again.
I so wish I could afford a plan ticket! Life will be so much better if I had won that money, but it is what it is. I'm so excited for MCC! I can't wait, just got my Xbox one last night and I'm so ready!!
you guys have totally blown this outta proportion!! I LOVE IT!!
This should give the Halo community the reingnition it needs to gain back the FPS world once again.
Indeed my fellow warrior! :)
That´s great ! May in future 343 will release a European event ?
To all the people let´s freak out and shout out Halo ;)
See ya
11 de noviembre ya casi!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3