1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. ...
  6. 5
The leaderboards are filled with hackers
This is pretty cool!
so not the leaderboards are filled with hackers.... but its pretty cool that there will leaderboards features
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy John -117 , known as Master Chief (or Master Chief , in English ) is a SPARTAN - II UNSC Navy and the main protagonist in the Halo universe . He has served as one of the most important characters in the Human -Covenant War and has nearly 30 years of active military, and possesses all the awards that the UNSC offers , except for " Pow " .

In 2553, John was declared MIA ( Missing in Action , or Missing in Action ) after the Battle of Installation 00 when he and the current Arbiter Thel ' Vadam fired Installation 04 ( B).

In 2557, John returns to action after four years awakening be in cryogenic sleep , facing the Remnant Covenant and Forerunner .
Halo: The Flood is a 2003 novel based on the video game Halo : Combat Evolved written by William C. Dietz . Recounts in detail the events of the game, the novel begins with Master Chief escape the Pillar of Autumn Pact troops . When human spacecraft unexpectedly encounters an artifact known as as " Halo" ring , humans must face the terrifying Covenant and other enemy hidden in the ring . Although the book is more or less the same events of the game, with identical dialogues, Dietz describes the events unseen by the protagonist , Master Chief .
Tbh does competing against your friends for something like this really matter? It reminds of Reach's firefight where you can see your friend's personal best score somewhere on the screen (I don't remember where it usually is).
my leaderboard times for halo 2 will not register late at night.
It looks pretty great so far.
JayCub wrote:
Excited about speed running. The rival system is awesome, and I'm gonna be using it with my best friend. And Halo 4 looks amazing, glad its included.
Halo 4 does look amazing and the MCC has a lot of good stuff in it.
It looks pretty great so far.
YHGFVVawwe wrote:
Tbh does competing against your friends for something like this really matter? It reminds of Reach's firefight where you can see your friend's personal best score somewhere on the screen (I don't remember where it usually is).
Not really, though nowadays people compete just to see who's better than who now, not just for the fun of it.
Haven't played Reach in a while but I think the score is on the top left side... might be mistaken.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. ...
  6. 5