1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. ...
  6. 10
I have troubles to find players in the multiplayer
Add public custom game
I really hope SWAT stays permanent. There is a huge community, and I mean HUGE, that plays SWAT all the time. I'm not speaking for myself, but for the SWAT community as a whole. It would also be nice if you guys could give us a heads up on when ranking is coming? I could have had 50 two times over by now haha.
I've had an Xbox One for 3 days now and still have not found a single match online. I'm so happy I WASTED my money on this game!
So I have 2 things. One, why is there no infection playlists? I used to love playing infection, it's a nice break from always trying in slayer and other game modes. Second, where is the fudging file browser? You have given us so many options of games to make with these 3 new maps but why would you not put a fudging file browser in the game so we can share it? THIS GAME NEEDS A FILE BROWSER. That is all.
I notice there's a few Halo CE maps that aren't in the Multiplayer Playlist
1. Boarding Action- should be in Team Slayer, Halo CE (fix 3v3 to 5v5), and Big Team Battle

2. Chiron TL-34- also not in any playlist should be in Team Slayer Playlist, Halo CE (fix 3v3 to 5v5), and maybe Big Team Battle

3. Longest- this map need to be in Halo CE playlist (fix 3v3 to 5v5), Team Slayer, And Big Team Battle

4. Death Canyon- definitely needs to be in Halo CE Playlist (fix 3v3 to 5v5), Team Slayer, and Big Team Battle

5. Timberland- only needs Team Slayer, and Halo CE (fix 3v3 to 5v5)

6. Death Island- not in any playlist definitely needs to be added to Team Slayer, Halo CE (fix 3v3 to 5v5), Big Team Slayer
the beta play better then the actual game hahahaha what a joke and halo 5 is going to be -Yoink-
Definitely still need to work on matchmaking. But why no team objective? Like others have said slayer maps are almost always picked over objective matches. Also why is valhala not one of the maps in halo 3 playlist? It was one of the best for objective game types and was also fun for slayer... Yet we have all the dlc maps and some were just bad also grifball and infection would be fun
Halo 5 beta has indeed worked much better than MCC in almost every regard. One can't help but wonder, if they rushed the launch of MCC so that it didn't coincide with 5?
i would love to see Team Swat as a permenant playlist ranked as well as all the other playlists. The clan issue is a problem cuz you should be able to invite people to your clan not just hey set it like that and their in your clan like that
what is this....
I still have troubles with the matchmaking..
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. ...
  6. 10