Forums / Community / News

NEWS: Halo: Spartan Assault coming to Steam!

OP Content Team

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Halo: Spartan Assault is coming to Steam!

Halo: Spartan Assault brings the excitement of Halo combat to Steam for the very first time! The epic top-down, twin-stick shooter will be available for $4.99 on Steam starting on April 4.

Battle your way through 30 action-packed missions against the Covenant as you explore the origin of the Spartan Ops program featured in Halo 4. Earn Steam achievements, complete missions and compete against your friends for the top scores in the leaderboards.

Click here to read more
I don't really like that you have to buy the game seperately on EVERY Plattform... I am a huge fan but that really sucks :(
I don't really like that you have to buy the game seperately on EVERY Plattform... I am a huge fan but that really sucks :(
+1 ;)
I sniperstax, you are right..
on pc bout time
Its ok

+1 ;)
+2 ;)
I did play a bit of Spartan assault but never really liked it
I play a lot on Steam, but I'd rather get it on Xbox for the achievements.
I play a lot on Steam, but I'd rather get it on Xbox for the achievements.
I like both platforms but now that I think about it I would like the achievements too.
I think it is fine that they put it on both Steam and Xbox but maybe there should be a code system that you pay less if you already have it on one platform? That way it motivates us to buy on another platform when the other is not available for any reason...
Thats ok
I think it is fine that they put it on both Steam and Xbox but maybe there should be a code system that you pay less if you already have it on one platform? That way it motivates us to buy on another platform when the other is not available for any reason...
yeah that would have been great, and to link GT between the two also.
Can you link your steam achievements for this game to your other halo gamerscore?
This will be fun to play on my Windows 8.1!! :)
Nice.
Can you link your steam achievements for this game to your other halo gamerscore?
I don't think so. Atleast not that I know of because they are separate accounts and platforms. The only way on pc is by downloading it through the windows store on win 8.1
At least Halo is coming to pc lol
good to play while travelling :-) can't wait for spartan strike

I don't think so. Atleast not that I know of because they are separate accounts and platforms. The only way on pc is by downloading it through the windows store on win 8.1
No, thank god... No incentive for completing this game a fifth time.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2