1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
The Great Journey

From Frankie:

As you’re probably aware, my boss and studio head for 343, Bonnie Ross, officially announced the next installment in the Halo saga: Halo 5: Guardians, coming in fall 2015 for Xbox One. I will be up front and admit that I don’t have much more detail to add, but here at Waypoint, our conversations tend to be a little more insider, a little more familiar. And this is no exception.

Click here to read more
John? Loving the art pieces.
That kinda looks like an Elite statute in the background.

And two moons...

Sanghelios?
Seems like that and there seems to be drawings and war marks on the surrounding rock faces.
Here's to hoping that Halo 2 Anniversary is on it's way to our stores THIS fall.

I'd be thrilled to be able to play with that waiting for Halo 5
(Which looks frakking awesome BTDubs)
Quote:
The Great Journey

From Frankie:

As you’re probably aware, my boss and studio head for 343, Bonnie Ross, officially announced the next installment in the Halo saga: Halo 5: Guardians, coming in fall 2015 for Xbox One.

Click here to read more
We, the Halo fans on PC, are getting screwed over again. Cheers.
So much good stuff to speculate on, thanks, Frankie. Onward to E3...
Quote:
Quote:
The Great Journey

From Frankie:

As you’re probably aware, my boss and studio head for 343, Bonnie Ross, officially announced the next installment in the Halo saga: Halo 5: Guardians, coming in fall 2015 for Xbox One.

Click here to read more
Like from the very beginning.
HALO 5: GUARDIANS!!!!!!!!!! Fall 2015 can't get here soon enough. Maybe some Halo 2 Anniversary Edition will help pass the time! ;)
2015 is shaping up to be my favourite year ever!
Let the hype begin!
I think that its either the Brute's home world or a Brute colonie, based on the architecture and the banners.
2015?! 2015?!?! I wish I could somehow type numbers in caps. Eheheheh, I think I know what this means. Meanwhile, Halo 5 and Jurassic World in 2015? Bring it on. Best of all, Halo 5 actually has a good subtitle.
Our lives are not our own. We are bound to others, past and present, and by each crime and every kindness, we birth our future.
Happy birthday to me.

I must admit I bought a nex-gen console to play Destiny; but I decided which one just for Halo
I can't wait for E3 for more Halo 5 info!

Though, the cover has me a little bit concerned. Why is this "mysterious" Spartan more prominent than Master Chief, on the cover of his *own* game. They're about the same size, yeah, but still, Chief is upside down, while the new guy is right-side-up. I can see if Chief was right-side-up and the new guy was on the bottom.

I know many will disregard this, it's just a very minor concern that affects nothing about the game. But still, it's a bit off-putting. Not even Arbiter made it on to the cover (I would have loved to see him on the covers btw) yet this new guy suddenly gets top billing, slapped right on the front, more prominent than Chief himself?
So happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
This might sound a bit crazy... unfortunately for us both, I like crazy (I couldn't resist)...What if that figure on top IS Master Chief with new armor?
Quote:
This might sound a bit crazy... unfortunately for us both, I like crazy (I couldn't resist)...What if that figure on top IS Master Chief with new armor?
That would probably piss off a lot of people. I mean I've been playing since Combat Evolved, and I wouldn't mind if Chief gets an armor change, buuuuuut the rest of the internet would probably go berserk. Why alienate an already split Halo fanbase even more? You can't deny the fact that Chief's armor is nothing short of iconic.
I think this is the first time that I've had goosebumps from reading something.
Quote:
Quote:
The Great Journey

From Frankie:

Click here to read more
"Soon, the Great Journey shall begin. But when it does, the weight of your heresy will stay your feet, and you shall be left behind."
I want Giant open vehicle based levels, NO Perks or Armor ability crap in multiplayer, No micro-transactions, (dual-wielding back) I want better music, STOP TRYING TO BE COD! Halo is Better than COD! ... Also that Ninja Jump that was awesome in Halo 3... Halo 1-3 Were SO GOOD! ... No fall damage!..Also awesome fun weapons! Like in Halo 3! I want a fun open sandbox like Halo! Use Halo 3 as a model but think 10 times bigger! Innovate but not at the expense of the great game play that halo already has! I Loved Halo at one point!...Halo 4 was a disappointment and I disliked the Skin packs and micro-transactions.. Please do not put those back in.. I like knowing what weapon I am picking up by its look. Skins on a weapon ruin that. I really Really care about Halo and this game. I do not own an Xbox one and I want this game to make me want one. Make the Halo Game that Fans have been waiting for since Halo 3! Make the NExt must have Halo! Make the next masterpiece!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6