4. 2
The Halo Bulletin: 3.19.14

Spoiler:
Show
Click here to read more
Quote:
Thanks for everything bs angel. <3
I agree with...well...yeah. Thank you. <3
Good to have had you with that position for some three and a half years! Has it been so long? From your position at hawty McBloggy to this and then you're getting a new one!

Wow! That's really nice of you guys to immortalize Mathieu in the halo universe! I'd like to point out that he's not a marine but navy.
http://www.halopedia.org/Thom_Shephard

Let the future bring bright new things for both you and us!
And your words reminded me of...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFO_E_Gl3Ow
Reclaimer, <4

That match Friday seems interesting! Hopefully I'll be able to watch it!
I'm going to miss you BS Angel, keep in touch :')
Quote:
Well shes still at 343i just a different job. It doubt its a position where she can NEVER communicate with the community.
bsangel was the most active CM i've ever seen. with the position vacant, I wonder who would become community manager? :D I can only think of one person lol
A big thank you to bs angel for being an awesome community manager.
So you've moved to the next stepping stone of life, eh, bs angel? Well, I'll still have to bug you from time to time, though I'll need to find a new method :P

Seriously though, congrats and hopefully those twists and turns on the path of life are pleasant ones.
BS Angel, not exactly sure what you're new position at 343i is exactly, but hey, sounds like you're pretty excited about it. Hope it's awesome (I'm sure it will be).

Quote:
"...as we are working on some incredible projects slated to release this year, next, and beyond. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: good things are coming…and a lot of ‘em, at that."
Interesting...

Finding out that a character in Halo CEA is based on a real life person that fought tough with cancer is pretty cool. Every time I see that character when I play the first mission of CEA, I'll remember that. That's pretty cool, really.
All the feels BS Angel, and good luck :)

You're matching all those pros Friday, and just playing best-of-5 Ricochet? Moar!
Quote:
Thanks for everything bs angel. <3
Thank *you*, Ms. Doodle. #hugz

Quote:
I agree with...well...yeah. Thank you. <3
UH HUH.

Quote:
Good to have had you with that position for some three and a half years! Has it been so long? From your position at hawty McBloggy to this and then you're getting a new one!

Wow! That's really nice of you guys to immortalize Mathieu in the halo universe! I'd like to point out that he's not a marine but navy.
http://www.halopedia.org/Thom_Shephard

Let the future bring bright new things for both you and us!
And your words reminded me of...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFO_E_Gl3Ow
Reclaimer, <4

That match Friday seems interesting! Hopefully I'll be able to watch it!
You were one of our first and most active forum members here, erickyboo. I've enjoyed getting to know you, both in the forums and in-game! Hope to see your participation continue to flourish in the coming months. :)

Quote:
Psh. You wish I was going far enough away to miss. Dream on!

Quote:
Quote:
Well shes still at 343i just a different job. It doubt its a position where she can NEVER communicate with the community.
I will be all up in your business still, on Twitter, Halo, and everywhere else I can track you down!

Quote:
bsangel was the most active CM i've ever seen. with the position vacant, I wonder who would become community manager? :D I can only think of one person lol
I'll give you a hint: BUTTHEAD, which is what "B" is for...

Quote:
A big thank you to bs angel for being an awesome community manager.
The pleasure has been all mine. Thank *you* for all your contributions to the community. Your work in Forge and with maps is nothing short of phenomenal.

Quote:
So you've moved to the next stepping stone of life, eh, bs angel? Well, I'll still have to bug you from time to time, though I'll need to find a new method :P

Seriously though, congrats and hopefully those twists and turns on the path of life are pleasant ones.
Thank you, Schatten Blitze. I'm excited to begin my new adventure here at 343. :)

Quote:
BS Angel, not exactly sure what you're new position at 343i is exactly, but hey, sounds like you're pretty excited about it. Hope it's awesome (I'm sure it will be).

Quote:
"...as we are working on some incredible projects slated to release this year, next, and beyond. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: good things are coming…and a lot of ‘em, at that."
Interesting...

Finding out that a character in Halo CEA is based on a real life person that fought tough with cancer is pretty cool. Every time I see that character when I play the first mission of CEA, I'll remember that. That's pretty cool, really.
Mathieu made a tremendous impact on both me and the studio, and his impact lives on, in just the way he wanted. :)

Quote:
All the feels BS Angel, and good luck :)

You're matching all those pros Friday, and just playing best-of-5 Ricochet? Moar!
Thank you, SeannyBoy32! And I'm sure the community team will continue to do some interesting match-ups. This is only the beginning...
@bs angel
You have done an amazing job here....seriously ^.^ thank you truely for all that you have done.

Good luck on your new adventure!
Thanks bs angel for everything you have done for Halo, and will do!
@bs angel - it's been awesome and the future looks shiny (Firefly/Serenity reference NOT a LOTR Gollum reference)!
Huge congrats to Bravo and bs angel! You guys rock!
Thanks bs angel for oh so many bulletins. It would have been insanely difficult walking the tight-rope in the lead up to Halo4 (what can be said without getting in trouble?)
Thanks for keeping us in the loop, thanks for the entertainment but most of all... thanks for sneaking in cat talk at every turn, it gives me the lolz.

I know you're not leaving but thanks all the same and congrats!

P.S. Also congrats Bravo too! XD
Keep it up bs! I wish you the best in your new position!
I suggest that in an update that all Spartans id ex.117 should be on the torso of the player. Like master chief in halo 4 forward unto dawn movie
ty bro
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2