Forums / Community / News

The Halo Bulletin: 10.2.14

OP B is for Bravo

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Edited by Moderator - Please do not make nonconstructive posts or discuss forum moderation.

*Original post, click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Quote:
Edited by Moderator - Please do not make nonconstructive posts or discuss forum moderation.

Spoiler:
Show
That option is exclusive to the Campaign mode of Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary.
I am also very curious to see the achievement list for the MCC. Achievements are important to me. For me, campaign is most important, then achievements.
Quote:
I am also very curious to see the achievement list for the MCC. Achievements are important to me. For me, campaign is most important, then achievements.
You should keep an eye on IGN on Friday.
Now that we know Halo CE uses the PC version of maps in the MCC but with the option to use "Classic settings" or PC settings for things like weapons and viehcles...how does the game play? Does it play like the PC version or like the OG Xbox version?
quien habla español yayayayaya
MathGuy42 wrote:
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Spartan Ops? Ohh Yeah!
good screenshot
really looking forward to this!
anything about halo 5
Edited by Moderator - Please do not post about forum moderation decisions. If you have a question or concern about a forum moderation decision, please private message the applicable moderator.

Spoiler:
Show

Not the worst Mods but I feel you. Humans love to have power trips.
Is the mini-helmet of Mastechief or what?
how are the graphics so amazing?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2