Forums / Community / News

The Halo Bulletin: 7.10.14

OP B is for Bravo

The Halo Bulletin: 7.10.14

Spoiler:
Show
Click here to read more
First to read, and it looks awesome! Thanks, Bravo!
Great update BRAVO! Wish I could have been there at RTX, different continents suck. hopefully you'll be at Eurogamer so I can say hello and bother you.

SWAGnumns is going to be my favourite past time for a while alongside my beloved Grifball. Any chance of having a duel with you at some point and any other 343 staff? :P

Whoops! BRAVO you made a bit of a booboo in the Screenshot section as you've put on of mine in at the end and claimed it was done by ThomasaurusRex. ;)
Thinking of what the new bridge-like asset is that was shown in the Bulletin.
I have no clue where a dynamic bridge might be included in Coagulation so right away I thought this asset might instead be an open-able/close-able door for the entrance at the top of each base.
Hm, I wonder what that bridge will be. The description and the mentions of 'deployable'. The unsc seems to have lots of nice little deployable things. There are the dominion items, like antennas, turrets, shields, barricades. Deployable stuff is fun.

RTX looked like a lot of fun.... would be cool if you guys came to Montréal Comic con. You could even do something with megabloks since... same city...

Also that giant mantis megabloks!
Woo!

My screenshot got in!
Uh...you do realize that the screenshot titled "Forbidden" uses an unreleased, only-obtainable-by-hacking weapon skin (BR's Blast skin), right? Same with the screenshot using the DMR's Concrete (CTE) skin.

Unless all of a sudden you guys are condoning that sort of thing.
Great bulletin Bravo looking forward to the coming months.
Quote:
Uh...you do realize that the screenshot titled "Forbidden" uses an unreleased, only-obtainable-by-hacking weapon skin (BR's Blast skin), right? Same with the screenshot using the DMR's Concrete (CTE) skin.

I was wondering if they were as I wasn't sure if they were exclusive skins with the action figures.

At least whoever's taken the Screenshots have now flagged up with a flashing neon sign that they've broken the Xbox Terms of Service and can be dealt with.
Quote:

Perhaps what's trying to be said is "if you ain't cheatin', you ain't tryin'?"

Which would be the perfect transition into saying that all superbounces and button glitches are definitely in (and "legal") in the Master Chief Collection LOL.
Swagnums.

I cringed and laughed at the same time.
What? No more radar in Proving Ground?
I don't get it.
Quote:
What? No more radar in Proving Ground?
I don't get it.
One of the biggest complaints about Proving Ground was the fact it had a radar. They've removed it based on feedback.
My question that I'd like to ask 343i:

• Given that Halo 2 Anniversary will be a huge factor in the sales success of the Master Chief Collection I'm wondering if we can expect to see additional so-called "re-imagined" maps after the initial six that come with the game sold later on as DLC map-packs?

My request that I'd like to ask of 343i:

• Offer a more customizable control scheme; while I get why this probably isn't a feasible decision for the Master Chief Collection thanks to the cancel exploits that lead to button combos in Halo 2 I ask that you please consider this request for all future Halo FPS titles. Instead of offering a certain amount of select pre-configured control schemes please offer the ability for users to alter the button commands however they see fit so that they can find what works best for them; though I imagine it's smart to keep the triggers and sticks probably limited to certain commands such as firing-off the game's weapons (trigger) plus aiming and movement (sticks).
good as always
So where can I get my hands on a plasma sword or do I have to find and kill an elite?