Forums / Community / News

The Halo Bulletin: The Elite Eight

OP Content Team

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Earlier today, we announced our master plan for the launch of Halo: The Master Chief Collection, which comes in the form a celebration we like to call HaloFest. Three years ago, we built a living museum of Halo history for Halo: Combat Evolved’s 10th Anniversary. For Halo 2’s anniversary celebration this year, we’ll be heading down to Los Angeles for a weekend of Halo festivities and live streams, which means if you’re reading this, you’ll likely be able to join us by tuning in. Let’s jump into the details.

Click here to read more
Damn, I would love to be at HaloFest, it's a shame i'm from EU :\
Halo fest would be cool to attend!

Golden boy and Bravo are such a good casting combo!

I'm excited for broken circle! Any word on a preview?
nadedGo! #haloisback
I can't describe how much I am honored and proud to be highlighted in a Screenshot Spotlight. It means so much too me, and even more at this time of my life. I'm not a good photographer, I mostly like to just look at films and immortalize a good moment. I often find these moments randomly and it's even the first screenshot I try to tagged for a Bulletin. I won't be able to describe, I'll never thank you enough.

I would love to be at HaloFest, especially for the anniversary of Halo 2. Each day I start to realise a little more that this collection is real, all these things are real, pretty much everything I was hoping for about Halo becomes real or will happen in the future. It's hard to explain it and it should sound weird, but even for small details I was hoping for MCC, 343i are bringing it to life. I always defended them, even with their few mistakes we can't blame us.
I may sound as a fanboy, but I don't care. Nothing and nobody is perfect, I just love my universe, and I want to enjoy it during all days I have left. Halo gave me uncountable things. I know I am who I am, partially thanks to Halo. Halo is a big part of my life. My closest friend went out last month, he was the biggest Halo fan I know and I met him online on the early days of Halo 2. This collection is for me a huge tribute to him and all the things we, and I lived these past 12 years. Halo is far more than a game, and he was one of the people who realised that.

"Spartans never die."

I put all my trust on this studio. I knew I was right.
This is the year of Halo, even if it wasn't gone for me, Halo is back and everyone will see it.
Stand up Spartans, show the world what a real community is.

Greetings from France.
Words are hard to find for me.
Take care of you Spartans. Peace.
I am super excited to see halo 5. i really believe that halo 5 will be the pinnacle of what halo fans want. 343 learned with halo 4 that we want classic halo, not CoD with a halo skin. Im psyched since i know that they will take all the massive data they will receive from MCC to see what halo fans love and hate.
Yep. its official. the first of many. #weback.
Awesome!

Quote:
Alex “Goldenboy” Mendez will be joining me for play-by-play and analysis, and all of the action will be streamed at Twitch.tv/Halo.
That was so much fun when you guys did the last one. looking forward to it!
Wish I can be there.
I am super excited to see halo 5. i really believe that halo 5 will be the pinnacle of what halo fans want. 343 learned with halo 4 that we want classic halo, not CoD with a halo skin. Im psyched since i know that they will take all the massive data they will receive from MCC to see what halo fans love and hate.
This. Halo 5 beta this early on gives me a very optimistic outlook on Halo 5. That means the multiplayer is nearing completion with 8 maps, unless 343 is just going to absolutely blow us away with content at launch. I can't wait for Guardians.
Sounds interesting, I'll keep my eye on it
so excited!! Go team Naded! Can't wait for halofest and nightfall
So much going on I wish I could be a part off it all!
These teams are going to stacked and exciting to watch just from seeing the 8 leaders. Nice to see Ninja back and Ghandi on the roster to compete for once.

Hoping to hear some honest feedback from Guardians Beta, and the moment I see gameplay is the moment I may faint (not for bad reasons). We will finally get a glimpse on what 343 has cooking for us early. What's not to love about this HaloFest!?
"Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
Donquixote Doflamingo
Is a pre-selected, invitation only tournament supposed to get me fired up to buy your game? Open it to the public like Halo 4. I don't want to watch people compete to win, I want to compete to win.
Should be TSquared, StrongSide, Pistola and Snipedown Epic Team
I dont live in EU :( but i see the streams
I'll watch the stream. And the premiere of Nightfall :D.
Ahhhh to be on the left side of the Atlantic Ocean and on the right of the Pacific... Sucks being stuck in Wales with everything happening in the USofA for HaloFest.

Best of luck to the Elite 8! Should be a great watch for all involved! Looking forwards to listening to Goldenboy and Bravo commentate (and take notes for when I'm behind the mic for Grifball).

Thanks once again for selecting my UNSC Goose Screenshot for this week too Bravo! Should be fun with the Objective gametype. I'm thinking something along the lines of Extraction...

Until next time!
I waiting for the premiere of Nightfall and halofest
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3