The Next 50 Achievements

OP Content Team

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7
As you know, Halo: The Master Chief Collection ships with 400 achievements worth 4000 gamerscore. However, your journey through Halo: The Master Chief Collection is an ongoing one, and as part of our launch content update, we will be rolling out another 50 achievements worth 500 gamerscore. For this round of achievements, we wanted to focus on community and the new multiplayer features being offered by the new maps and modes within Halo 2: Anniversary multiplayer. Have a look.

Click here to read more
This is why we love you
What
Oh man, not Multiplayer Achievements >_< I thought you got rid of them.

Aw well. The completionist in me still is going to get'em
Yo those speedrun achievements are LEGENDARY. Love the references to the kings of halo speedrunning. Did someone say...
Holy hell.
And here I thought 343i learned that MP achievements are terrible and only lead to people boosting them.

Even if people don't boost them, they won't focus on the actual game, but try to get the stupid achievement and completely ignore the objective in the game...

Thanks 343i.
I have 100% Halo Achivements. These multiplayer Achivements make me sad. Idiots like me will be cheesing these achievments and not focusing on the win. My teammates will be angry we get the lost, but my stupid OCD won't allow me to not focus on them. This new information blows.
complete halo ce, 2, 4 in under 3 hours holy -Yoink- that will be really hard.
CHX H8 ME wrote:
I have 100% Halo Achivements. These multiplayer Achivements make me sad. Idiots like me will be cheesing these achievments and not focusing on the win. My teammates will be angry we get the lost, but my stupid OCD won't allow me to not focus on them. This new information blows.
I agree 100% this is bad but at least I can boost it.
Excellent news, thanks! I was quite dissapointed with the original achievement list. So much pointless reptition (I don't need 10 achievements just for killing a bunch of the same type of NPC) and hardly any MP achievements. I'm very happy to see the addition of these.

The one thing that MCC is still seriously lacking, as far as achievements, is a SOLO Legendary achievement. Lone Wolf Legend is for Halo 4 only. Please, 343, add an achievement for completing ALL campaigns on solo Legendary. Perhaps such an achievement could be released at the same time as Spartan Ops becomes available, requiring all 4 campaigns and all 50 SO missions to be completed on solo Legendary.

What would be really awesome is Halo 2 Anniversary and/or Halo 5 armor for completing solo Legendary.
I really wish I had an Xbox One, the graphics for Halo 2 are orgasmically amazing.
I thought that I had seen the worst that 343i could throw at us with the LASO achievements...but these speedrunning ones....
Are you trying to tell us something, 343i? You want me to spend every waking hour from now until Halo 5 trying to get these achievements, is that it? Oh well, it's not as if I'm getting any other games for the Xbox One, anyway...
Wow. Those speed run achievements look brutal.

At least the MP achievements don't look too difficult - hopefully they won't interfere with matches.
Ehhhh......

WHO though this was a Good idea ?!!
I wont be boosting any of the MP achievements, most people that play MP will eventually get them completed. Cant wait to "Victory Crouch" on a 343 employee's head once I get that achievement that tells me I killed one! >:) Love you 343!!!
im really annoyed. most of these achievements are just gunna take forever to get, and are not skill based, just luck based
God damnit, are you serious with those anniversary achievements??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydIvE3ahPCg
I don't think I'm capable of getting all those but good luck to those that are.
Not going to lie, I'm slightly disappointed. The achievements we've already seen were possible for everyone to get, given enough time. Now it's going to leave a lot of people with incomplete games due to the speedrun achievements. The MP achievements I don't have a problem with, as long as they actually pop when I get them (I'm glaring at you Halo 4) and the other ones are fine too. I just don't see how it will be possible to get the Halo 2 Legendary speedruns in under 3 hours (or the other games for that matter.) I can only hope that it doesn't have to be in one sitting and rather it records the best time for each level and once the combined best times are less that 3hrs it pops. I hope...

In any other case, still hyped to high hell for this game. :D
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7