Welcome to the New Halo Waypoint

OP Content Team

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 27
Hey there! By now you’ve noticed that HaloWaypoint.com has undergone a significant transformation today (this isn’t even our final form). Right now, the change to a light theme and the new the header might be changes that stick out to you most, but there’s more than meets the eye. The Web Team has worked tirelessly on the new site update and we’d love to give you a quick look at some of the other new features here at Halo’s home on the web.

Click here to read more
Looks great! Love that it ties in with what we have seen of the Halo Channel.
Holy cheezus, this new look is AMAZING! I can't wait for the new stuff to come out.
*The Doctor walks in* "You've Redecorated, I dont like it!"

hahaha but seriously, TOO MUCH WHITE in my honest opinion, but i like the new layout.
Where have the Halo Reach Custom challenges gone? I was just in the middle of two and the entire section has vanished!
Where have the Halo Reach Custom challenges gone? I was just in the middle of two and the entire section has vanished!
These were actually meant to be discontinued last month. They're gone now. Good job, Web Team!
The Wysiwig is just sexy. 10/10
Hi, any active challenges will reward you when you finish them. If you still had the Windows Phone app installed, you can view them there.

Unfortunately, the feature is no longer supported.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post about forum moderation decisions.
Very impressed 343. Pleasantly surprised. :)
I love it. The web team did a good job.
It's looking very sweet :)
I LOVE it so far!
Terrific Job 343!
Congratulations 343i web team. In my 4+ years of active waypoint, this is the first forum update I liked upon first impression. Good job.
I'm probably one of the first Spartans to see the new Waypoint as I was refreshing the page every minutes .. I'm surprised how beautiful it is. I really enjoy it and the profile/service record pages and the rest of the site are very clean and "simple" (in a good way) . Totally impressed. I can't wait for the future.

This year is the year of Halo.
Come on community, stand up !

PS: No I don't see weird lines of text on my walls after I read long posts on the forums. I think that's a good improvement. ^^
Fantastic job, well done 343i!
I have to say that I find myself very impressed by the new design, well done 343. That being said however is there still a way to retroactively view all my old forum posts because I can’t seem to locate anything of the sort in my profile.
This new Design of WayPoint is just Awesome! it will be like a Social Network for all Halo Gamers! I really Love It...thanks
GoC VeNNoM wrote:
I'm probably one of the first Spartans to see the new Waypoint as I was refreshing the page every minutes .. I'm surprised how beautiful it is. I really enjoy it and the profile/service record pages and the rest of the site are very clean and "simple" (in a good way) . Totally impressed. I can't wait for the future.

This year is the year of Halo.
Come on community, stand up !

PS: No I don't see weird lines of text on my walls after I read long posts on the forums. I think that's a good improvement. ^^
Yeah Me Too...Greetings from México
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 27