Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Halo Insider

“You’ve been invited to Flight July Tech Preview”

OP SpectralXIV

*Sends me to a link explaining why I didn’t get invited*

Whats the point of sending me one in the first place, that’s like labelling an item as Free but still Charge people for it
*Sends me to a link explaining why I didn’t get invited*Whats the point of sending me one in the first place, that’s like labelling an item as Free but still Charge people for it
Just go to your Insider Profile page and scroll to the bottom.
If you on console just go to xbox insider hub
Yes. but now I've got now the "pending" error
Yes. but now I've got now the "pending" error
Now you just wait. I was just barely able to download it after being pending for 6 hours.
It takes time but it arrives. Patience is difficult
I have the same problem. My email and Waypoint message both tell me “I’m not invited”.

Same if I go through the profile page, it shows a link to the Tech preview, click the link same issue.

The Halo Insider App shows nothing…just closes after it’s opened…

Bit of a shambles really at this point.
I have the same problem. My email and Waypoint message both tell me “I’m not invited”.

Same if I go through the profile page, it shows a link to the Tech preview, click the link same issue.

The Halo Insider App shows nothing…just closes after it’s opened…

Bit of a shambles really at this point.
It isn't the Halo Insider App but the Xbox Insider Hub. I did the same mistake earlier >-<
pc tester here at least should be, getting same problem messages says invited to flight, click on it to be told I'm not, went to profile, scrolled bottom I'm on Xbox when I don't have that, only got pc, but still clicked it, not in it, wish they just did codes, life would've been so much nicer
*Sends me to a link explaining why I didn’t get invited*Whats the point of sending me one in the first place, that’s like labelling an item as Free but still Charge people for it
Just go to your Insider Profile page and scroll to the bottom.
Sends me to the EXACT same page even though it's active for me