Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Halo Insider

Am I missing something?

OP Surreal Lancer

Just out of curiosity: are there any other step I need to do, other than the sign-up, that would help improve my chances on on play testing the builds? I have a decently high end PC, community experience dating back to 2002, and other stuff that really doesn't need to be mentioned. I haven't received a survey yet. Thus, I'm just wondering what else I can do to help? I can provide high quality video of bugs, glitches, map manipulations, etc. If anyone knows a way for me to be more involved, and more helpful, please let me know. Thank you.
The only thing you can do is sign up - nothing else is required or even looked at. Flights are currently planned to start June and I believe after E3, if I remember correctly.
Just provide as accurate info as you can. Past experience with the games may help, but different flights will have different goals and different people best suited to meet them, so we'll just have to wait and see.
From their last video they will first check a lot of configs, low or high, just to make sure that the game will run for most computers... They'll look for the rest as a 2nd wave... And I'm sure there will be flights about the PVP rules (TU or the original one, as rules with gamepad isn't the same as with mice...)
As Deanne Am said, just provide accurate information. Right now we don't know what the flights criteria will be for selecting users. Obviously, they will be testing a wide range of hardware configurations and experience from the community, but we don't know the initial scope.
As long as you signed up for the flights, there is nothing more you can do but wait.
Unordinal wrote:
The only thing you can do is sign up - nothing else is required or even looked at. Flights are currently planned to start June and I believe after E3, if I remember correctly.
Thanks for the info. I couldn't remember if they scheduled the flights or not.
I hope that we don't spend the bulk of summer flighting. I'm hopeful for an August release.
I hope that we don't spend the bulk of summer flighting. I'm hopeful for an August release.
I'm willing to wait if it means it's done correctly.