Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Halo Insider

Anyone have a idea if a proposed date release fix

OP Beno

beyond keen
Beno wrote:
beyond keen
I’d have to guess we will see a release late next week at the earliest, 14 days from now at the latest. With that being said ODST will probably drop anywhere from Sept. 14th to Sept 18th (Just me making a guess). Having it come out on the 22nd (ODST’s official anniversary) would be pretty great too, a good way to celebrate its 11th birthday.
My guess is that between the 10th and 17th is when ODST will release. An update to ODST might happen on the 22nd tho.
My guess is that between the 10th and 17th is when ODST will release. An update to ODST might happen on the 22nd tho.
Time to get out that ODST themed controller that came with the game. It is going to be a blast!
The Halo youtube channel usually uploads a teaser around a week beforehand with the announced release date.
There usually on a Tuesday also...
No upload happened yesterday, so my guess is it comes out on on Sept. 22 (which is also the 11 year anniversary of it's original 2009 release.)

I still wish the 15th is wen it would release though
I think we will most likely see Halo 3: ODST coming out either on September 18th or September 20th.
I think we will most likely see Halo 3: ODST coming out either on September 18th or September 20th.
So i gotta make a choice between ODST or Super Mario 3d All Stars.... Damn tough call
its like 10 dollars while mario is like 40-60
ODST has been announced to unlock the 22nd on PC.
The ODST update will release next week, if I'm not mistaken.