Forums / Community / Halo Insider

Be in the credits

OP Everwake CL

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
"Thanks for all the fans" or something like this
The credits would be longer than the campaign missions of all the titles together if they acknowledged all of the testers by name in the credit I say leave the credits to the hard people who worked on the original games, and the engineers and dev's who ported it over.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not discuss/share modifying or hacking content on an Xbox console or PC.
Lilithty wrote:
I imagine they'll put something like "to everyone who helped test the game" to cover all the different groups they had. It's up to them and we likely won't know until we see the credits
Hopefully this. Sounds like a lot of people are gonna be flighting. It'd make for a long boring credits sequence if we had to sit through them all.
I wouldn't mind if they didn't; getting exclusive early access to some of the Reach content is enough reward for me, honestly. I just wanna play some Firefight and Grifball!
They could place us in the credits at the end, it would be very interesting and grateful !
What about a credit wall of Halo's insiders....
Credits Duration: 4 Hours 37 Minutes
So you'd expect something in return because you volunteered to do test the game, this is not realistic
I think this would be cool! If our contributions were great enough I would expect nothing less of the devs. :)
This actually sounds like an incredible idea. I like it g.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2