Forums / Community / Halo Insider

[Locked] Bugs and Blocking

OP Mr Hamuel

So two things, most importantly there is a bug where if you open settings on the main menu you cannot back out and have to quit the game. It is repeatable.

Secondly, there NEEDS to be a block feature in this game as already you have people in this testing that are teamkilling without being provoked, and there is no way to avoid them. I don't want to see MCC matchmaking be ruined before it has even started by other negative players.

I shan't name names for obvious reasons but if anyone official does want the info I'm more than happy to oblige. These kinds of people should not have the benefit of testing the game when they're preventing others from doing so.
If you haven't already, please check the known issues list on the support site in case this is a bug that the devs are aware of.
If it isn't, submit a ticket detailing the issue - this is the best way to bring it to their attention.
use shift+escape and it should get you out of there i made a thread about it but got no love about it </3 but then again some told me about it so who knows
If you haven't already, please check the known issues list on the support site in case this is a bug that the devs are aware of.
If it isn't, submit a ticket detailing the issue - this is the best way to bring it to their attention.
^