Forums / Community / Halo Insider

Can you stream Halo reach MCC pc flight?

OP SciaticPompano1

I just started streaming and I wanted to know if i am allowed to stream the Halo reach pc flight.
Yes. None of the Reach flights so far (this one included) have had limitations on streaming. You can check your invite email for confirmation:
Quote:
Before we get too far, we wanted to be crystal clear that there are no rules against streaming or creating content for this flight. Please feel free to stream, share, and create content to your heart’s delight!
No, If you're caught streaming any flights expect a hefty $10,000+ fine and a visit from the FBI.
I just started streaming and I wanted to know if i am allowed to stream the Halo reach pc flight.
Unless 343i states otherwise, the Halo Insider flights are NOT under NDA. Stream to your heart's content.
Did no one read the "General Microsoft Rules"? I'm actually having a hard time finding them again after opting into the program.

There's basically an NDA section at the bottom- no streaming included. Since 343 doesn't have any very obvious way of finding these rules, I'd say it's up to them to respond with the rules saying that you can- because otherwise right now it's against the program's rules to share any screenshots, videos, info, etc of testing.

Doubt they're enforcing it tho.
No one has been banned for streaming Halo PC flights.
Streaming, taking screenshots, recording videos - all permitted during the Insider flights. That may change at any point, so please make sure and read over any flighting emails you get very carefully.