Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Halo Insider

Check your Halo Insider page for Steam Key

OP Warri0r man

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
If you are still waiting on an email with your Steam key and have been invited to the flight, go to the Halo insider portion of your profile here and the Steam key should be next to the Halo Infinite flight at the bottom of the page.

I have not received an email with my key or any message saying it was ready, but I do have a Steam key on my page there.

Grab that key, go to Steam > Games > Activate a product on Steam > Paste the code in.
Download and enjoy.

Edit: I made this thread about 10 mins ago. I just received a message here on Waypoint telling me how to download the flight. The message says it was sent out 25mins ago. Clearly their messages are rolling out slowly so stay patient.
nothing there either.
nothing there either.
I would check every hour or so. They are probably rolling them out in batches. Like I said in my message, I've received no email nor message here that my code was ready. I just checked and the code is there.
nothing there either.
me too, its filled with mcc flights.
I just checked and my Steam Key is there but still haven't received a email yet. Worked for me.
The steam key is on this app, however I have a problem. I went to redeem the code and it states this code has already been redeemed by another account. Has anyone else had this happen?
Holy -Yoink-, this actually worked for me!
The steam key is on this app, however I have a problem. I went to redeem the code and it states this code has already been redeemed by another account. Has anyone else had this happen?
Looks like multiple people have and I have no answer as to that issue. I'd find a thread about that topic already and post there mentioning you have this issue.
If you have a Twitter try and tweet at them.
For the season 8 code yeah I have
nvm, its there now.. downloading now XD

no email, but the key is where you said to check
Nothing for me!
I'm in the same situation waiting for the Steam code for the flight and nothing on the Halo Insider.
as much help as that is
I got an email from 343i/xbox 4 days ago saying I was invited
and I check where you say to, and I only have a code for the active Halo MCC Flight on Steam

I dont even have a confirmation email from 343i... like
why bother telling me I got in, without giving me a way TO get in
I have no code, cause they didnt actually send me one.

even though I have Email Proof saying I was invited.
i was invited but when i go to the halo insider page there is no halo infinite at the bottom at all...
Didn't receive an email but was able to pull down the Steam key as suggested. Thanks!
I GOT MY KEY LETS GO
You're a god send OP.
Dude you are the man been waiting forever it seems like
Yeah well ive got my key -Yoink- says its a duplicate which is bs
im over here with a dup code to cause i guess pople are stealing these beta codes to sell or whatever on the black market lololol
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2