Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Halo Insider

Console Flighting - Series S/X

OP DeltaSword

Sorry if I’ve missed discussions on this, but will there be an update to the Console Flighting page to allow selection of Series S / Series X for “Which consoles do you currently own?”

Not sure if this would be a valuable data point for 343 in future flights or if console type is already collected in the background when flighting 😀

Thank you!

P.S. Totally psyched at the possibility of getting to flight the Custom Games browser soon! 😁
Will insiders be able to test Halo Infinite? If so when will that be?
lol you seriously think anyone here knows?
Most likely we will be able to run the insider tests on Series X/S pretty soon since it’s optimized for the consoles.....Also they hinted at insider opportunities next year probably around Summer or possibly early Spring. Since they confirmed a release date for Infinite sometime in the Fall.

December/Dev Update - https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/inside-infinite-december-2020
I mean there should be an update, wanted to update my information for the Infinite flight.
DeltaSword wrote:
Sorry if I’ve missed discussions on this, but will there be an update to the Console Flighting page to allow selection of Series S / Series X for “Which consoles do you currently own?”

Not sure if this would be a valuable data point for 343 in future flights or if console type is already collected in the background when flighting 😀

Thank you!

P.S. Totally psyched at the possibility of getting to flight the Custom Games browser soon! 😁
I was just thinking the same. I just put one x for now as I have the series x but there was no option to chose it.