I've been a Halo fan ever since the days of the Original Xbox and the PC releases, this is an extremely long time coming.. I'm just so devastated i haven't been invited to test anything yet, i'm fairly capable at that, even found an interesting glitch in Arma 3 last week..

The suspense is killing me, just hope my machine is up to it! I'm sure it is, driver update for Reach just dropped and installed.. Oh god, the tension!

Heck, i still have my Xbox 360 and Original set up for playing Halo, not to mention getting Halo 2 PC to run rather well under Windows 10! One of very few games i made sure i could afford to buy back when i was a kid, enjoying the torrent of bits that used to be so easy to get.. lol

Halo Cortana is awesome, shame about the Windows one..

Anyone else almost dying with excitement?

-Husky
A lot of people werent invited to flights including me. Reach will be out in less than a week. I get the want to help out and to get in but youre in with a lot of people who also want to flight. They cant let everyone in. Better luck for CE
There are tons of people who are in the same boat as you. I just hope the launch is smoother than the MCC on Xbox One.....

Post your computer specs here: Your Specs
where all in the same boat together buddy but with reach this close i feel way better although i really do want to get into ce flights cuz its my dream to help test that game
I'm devastated there's no black friday special for the pc release, even though the game isn't even out there are plenty of upcoming games are on special like doom eternal, monster hunter world:iceborne, dragonball z kakarot, and these are actually new unreleased games :\
The game is releasing in just a few more days.
No need to worry we will all get to play it tomorrow!
The time is coming!!! ALMOST HERE!!
Mere hours away from release. The reclamation is finally upon us!
There are those who said this day would never come. What are they to say now..
PGryan wrote:
There are those who said this day would never come. What are they to say now..
Time was your ally, console players, but now it has abandoned you. Halo on pc has returned.