Forums / Community / Halo Insider

[Locked] Email Verification

OP eLantern

Anybody else having issues with receiving the email verification?

Same email I've used forever (and the past MCC Insider flighting) isn't receiving the verification. I'm checking and refreshing both Inbox and Spam/Junk folders, but I'm not seeing anything pop-up. I've attempted to have it resent multiple times and still nothing.

Anybody else having a similar issue?

If anything changes I'll update this post.
eLantern wrote:

Same email I've used forever (and the past MCC Insider flighting) isn't receiving the verification. I'm checking and refreshing both Inbox and Spam/Junk folders, but I'm not seeing anything pop-up. I've attempted to have it resent multiple times and still nothing.

I'm having the same issue. At first I used my current email but didn't got the verfication email so I tried with my email that is linked to my xbox account but didn't get the verfication email either. (sorry for bad english)
Achi29 wrote:
eLantern wrote:

I'm having the same issue. At first I used my current email but didn't got the verfication email so I tried with my email that is linked to my xbox account but didn't get the verfication email either. (sorry for bad english)
Not sure if there's an issue with the resend link, but it'd be nice to get some sort of notice within the resend button that it has been resent instead of a momentary processing indicator before resetting the button to the exact same look and verbiage.
Maybe too much accompte are being verificated and the system have set a delay before sending it, wait tomorow ;)
Also make sure to have checked all your inboxs :D
My email was in my junk folder, so check there.
NoseyNoze wrote:
nothing in there :/
NoseyNoze wrote:
Thanks! Was right there!
NoseyNoze wrote:
eLantern wrote:
I'm checking and refreshing both Inbox and Spam/Junk folders, but I'm not seeing anything pop-up. I've attempted to have it resent multiple times and still nothing.
if you have another email you can try with, might be worth doing that just in case there are issues sending to certain domains or something is being blocked / help up
stckrboy wrote:
if you have another email you can try with, might be worth doing that just in case there are issues sending to certain domains or something is being blocked / help up
I tried with 2 different emails and it still doesnt work. I have to mention that I am having issues with my ms accounts at the moment and neither the support or anything else helped :(
Same issue here, tried sending from phone and from PC versions of the website. No email.
I made a complete new email and it worked. Some weird stuff is happening with my outlook right now :/
Please post in the pinned thread if you're still having issues so I can keep track of everything in one place.

Thanks.