7. 10
  8. ...
  9. 11
I hope we get a cool helmet for being part of the first flight
Just got mine! So excited!
TazGee04 wrote:
Hop Cypher wrote:
I am happy to have obtained my invitation for this flight.❤
sorry for guys what they still haven't received anything, I have faith that if something did come to them.👋🏻
Yeah, I also believe that nobody here will be "forgotten", just stick around and invitation would probably come soon! :D
I hope you're right but it's very easy to feel forgotten when you've been playing this series since Halo 1 on a CD-rom for PC lol.

Edit: Apologies I'm trying not to be bitter. Just frustrated lol.
I found mine in my spam this morning
I just got mine a few minutes ago. I seen the notification and was like no way. I didn't even know a flight was on the horizon.
I got mine! I was worried I thought I wasn't gonna get it but I got the email at like 3:30 this morning
Everyone please check your spam/promotions folder!!
Yes, but unfortunately I'm out of town for work this weekend. I'm extremely pissed.
Got my invite however I had to opt in only for console. Now I have a new computer I'd prefer to play it on that. I've opted in for PC flight just now but guess I'll only get a download for console.
I’m so jealous
Haven't played Halo in years, but I thought it was high time to get back into it via Infinite. Went for the insider program, and I got an invite!
Looking forward to it!
Just got my invite this morning!
I lost hope but I found an invite in my Promotions Folder at 3 AM. Don’t lose hope Spartans.
Yes, but unfortunately I'm out of town for work this weekend. I'm extremely pissed.
Time to try it out on some hotel wi-fi! Pack up the box!
They sent an invite to my old account that hasn't been used in over 5 years and barely has any Halo playtime on it. But my main account that I am currently using has not received one I don't get it
Received my invite last night & still trying to figure out if we are allowed to stream it to Twitch or not.
Haven't gotten mine unfortunately

Edit: Just learned I hadn't turned on their promotional/comm emails until now for me so I'll likely not get my invite. Man...
Received my invite last night & still trying to figure out if we are allowed to stream it to Twitch or not.
You can, they said that everywhere, enjoy! :D
Saroxus wrote:
They sent an invite to my old account that hasn't been used in over 5 years and barely has any Halo playtime on it. But my main account that I am currently using has not received one I don't get it
Maybe it's 343i's plan to recruit unexperienced players? :)
I got the email saying I was selected, but that one says to wait for further instructions. No Email as of yet with the access code for download or anything yet.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. ...
  9. 11