1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. 10
  7. ...
  8. 11
I got the email saying I was selected, but that one says to wait for further instructions. No Email as of yet with the access code for download or anything yet.
Yeah, we'll have codes later (tonight for me, it's actually 2AM).
I honestly can't wait to test this flight, i'm so hype !
I got the email saying I was selected, but that one says to wait for further instructions. No Email as of yet with the access code for download or anything yet.
Yeah figured it would be Later, This test flight is gonna be fun! I am actually excited to test out the AI's skill, been wanting to see Bot matches for a while. And I really just wan to grapple everything I see haha
Yeah figured it would be Later, This test flight is gonna be fun! I am actually excited to test out the AI's skill, been wanting to see Bot matches for a while. And I really just wan to grapple everything I see haha
Yeah dude, I want to test the Spartan customization so bad. I really hope this game will be amazing.
+ This flight will be good vibes only 'cause there's no PVP
I did. I'm so excited to play Infinite tomorrow.
I got the email yesterday and I got selected but I hope we get the code sooner.
Yeah dude, I want to test the Spartan customization so bad. I really hope this game will be amazing.
Yes customization is up there for sure! Will be really cool if after good vibes they manage to get in that last day 4v4 though, like crush bots for a weekend and end with crushing the competition once everyone is used to it and on even ground.
I did. I'm so excited to play Infinite tomorrow.
Yeah, This will be 4 long days of non-stop playing for me too
Yes customization is up there for sure! Will be really cool if after good vibes they manage to get in that last day 4v4 though, like crush bots for a weekend and end with crushing the competition once everyone is used to it and on even ground.
Yeah, that would be cool to be honest, but only if the good vibe is still there ^^
Still nothing but its not till the weekend right? So there's still time I guess.
MAJ0R G0LD wrote:
Still nothing but its not till the weekend right? So there's still time I guess.
Well... Actually the flight begins tomorrow ^^'
I think I figured out why I probably wasn't invited to the flight. My dxdiag showed "null" across the board for all my system information. Fixed it now.
I got mine at 2:30am. I just didn't see it until I checked 20 minutes ago. It's almost 8pm now. I'm just waiting for the instructions on how to download it.
I got mine. The hype is real!
Got mine, looking forward to playing it this weekend
TazGee04 wrote:
Received my invite last night & still trying to figure out if we are allowed to stream it to Twitch or not.
You can, they said that everywhere, enjoy! :D
Appreciate the help! Just wanted to triple check before going ahead with my live stream plans
I got mine :)
I goofed and just realized I had my communications setting ticked off
Morphinan wrote:
I'm still waiting for mail with download instructions... When you've got the mail, did you also get notification here on Halo Waypoint site?
TazGee04 wrote:
Morphinan wrote:
I'm still waiting for mail with download instructions... When you've got the mail, did you also get notification here on Halo Waypoint site?
No. The email and message will be sent around 11pm PST
Morphinan wrote:
TazGee04 wrote:
Morphinan wrote:
No. The email and message will be sent around 11pm PST
I'm so impatient...
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. 10
  7. ...
  8. 11