Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Halo Insider

[Locked] Flight Invitation

OP Christian476

Good morning, like so many halo insiders we felt cheated by not receiving beta invitations.
bombarding social networks by saying to subscribe to the insider program when many have not been selected is only indignant,
There will have been someone assigned to check whether or not to participate in the beta.
since I also play Halo every day as you can see from my Xbox profile I had to be considered and not neglect also even wasting time writing in the forums and this is the result :(
in faith the Halo community
I mean, 'running away' from Halo just because they didn't get an invite to ONE flight of many planned flights is kind of.... Petty? There's going to be more, so there's no need to be so dramatic about it.
Sylxeria wrote:
I mean, 'running away' from Halo just because they didn't get an invite to ONE flight of many planned flights is kind of.... Petty? There's going to be more, no need to be so dramatic about it.
I mean run away from Insider Program
Not everyone is going to get a invite suck it up and hope for the next flight.
Sylxeria wrote:
I mean, 'running away' from Halo just because they didn't get an invite to ONE flight of many planned flights is kind of.... Petty? There's going to be more, no need to be so dramatic about it.
Should have clarified then xD But that's really their call to make. Leave the program, lose out on all future Infinite flights - both pre and post launch. I'd be bummed if I didn't make it into the first ring of flight, and I don't think I will be in it, but that's life. I wasn't in the first MCC ring either. I got into the second, but I didn't give up because of the first time loss.

There's millions of Halo fans, and the truth is a large number of them won't be making it into this first tech preview. There's always the future ones, and the final release.
Sylxeria wrote:
Sylxeria wrote:
Should have clarified then xD But that's really their call to make. Leave the program, lose out on all future Infinite flights - both pre and post launch. I'd be bummed if I didn't make it into the first ring of flight, and I don't think I will be in it, but that's life. I wasn't in the first MCC ring either. I got into the second, but I didn't give up because of the first time loss.

There's millions of Halo fans, and the truth is a large number of them won't be making it into this first tech preview. There's always the future ones, and hey - we're halfway through the year now. The full game won't be that hard to wait for right? A few months isn't that bad when we've already waited some years!
you're right thank you
it is useless to take it a few months after the launch
This might be the most Pick me post I've seen here so far....go cry about it some more?
j1020 wrote:
This might be the most Pick me post I've seen here so far....go cry about it some more?
congratulations for the education
j1020 wrote:
It's like Christmas Eve, all the excitement about what's coming soon :)
they did say that you could still get in even tho you’re not in on the first day.. they knits want to slowly stress test the servers.. calm down and realize that there’s more people out there than you..
You do realize that with each successive flight, additonal insider members will be invited on right? Just because you didn't get invited to the first one doesnt mean you should bail from the program right then and there, better luck next time dude.
Not being able to test the game after a 6 year wait is pure trash. I’d rather it be a code for those who pre-ordered the full game, not chance. It’s a smack in the face.
there may not be a flight for everyone, even so, it is possible that they will be assigned little by little.
The first few days is probably a small test but don’t worry, they will probably open the door for many more after 1 AUG
I don’t think that missing one flight is a problem. Honestly, will I’m excited, it’s a “tech” flight. Meaning, there will be some issues with it.

there will be many, many flights coming. Again, being invited seems to be for people that have been on other flights and being left out seems to be a bit “random”. Invites are still going out, I have my fingers crossed for you all!
See my pinned PSA on the selection criteria for flighting. Also closing this off due to the volume of threads we have at the moment