Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Halo Insider

Flighting Support

OP Vraylith4533

I received the initial email with the invite to the flight happening this weekend for Halo Infinite but I never received the second email or even a waypoint message as the email stated I would receive both. I have made sure that the email is not lost somewhere in spam, and even if it was missing that also doesn't explain why I did not receive any message in waypoint.
I received the initial email with the invite to the flight happening this weekend for Halo Infinite but I never received the second email or even a waypoint message as the email stated I would receive both. I have made sure that the email is not lost somewhere in spam, and even if it was missing that also doesn't explain why I did not receive any message in waypoint.
same here
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
parece-me que até agora ninguém o recebeu
parece-me que até agora ninguém o recebeu.
"it seems to me that so far no one has received it" - Lipehorn SH (translated for others)
I have also not received the second email after the first one saying that I have been selected...
I have not received the second email either.
I also have not received the second email. My HaloWayPoint also doesn't show anything about the Halo Infinite Flighting.
Same here, so fricking annoying man.
Took 8 hours just to get browser to let me log in here. Same no second email and xbox link on the support info page doesn't work yet.
Same for me, mostly. I got the message on waypoint and a notification(no email). When I try and access the install instructions, it asks permission to access gamer tag and other things, then says on a blank page; access denied

Edit: I am an idiot...so same for me, no second email, and that is all
I believe that this “flight” has already proved there are some “Tech Issues”.

So maybe it’s not all bad, it’s kind of the point I guess?
;)